Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did all the book threads go?
Short answer: they're in Entertainment now
You may remember that this section of the board used to be home to threads relating to literary works (for example, Harry Potter). So, where have they gone? 

The short answer is "They're in Entertainment now" - specifically, in a sub-forum called 'Reading'. I found that they didn't have any real cross-over with anything else in 'History and Culture'; however, they had quite a lot of crossover with the TV and movie threads in 'Entertainment'. As a result, I've moved them over there. 

The long answer can be found in this thread, which contains a full explanation of the changes :)

I hope that answers your question!
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Pyrite Wrote:"It's called the Island of Sodor, not Hodor."

(In response to me misreading "Game of Thrones" as "Game of Thomas")

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
At first glance, I thought this thread was made by @ JennyorAlice, because I know she liked her books :lol: Thanks for informing us of the change though, whethere we're bookworms or not :)
Microsoft doesn't want us doing lots of stuff. They'd like it if we exclusively run Windows 10, subscribe to Office 365 and use Microsoft Edge all while drinking Microsoft Milk.
~ win32, 2019
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x2
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes .bryn 's post:
  • Kyng
You're welcome :)

Yeah, I know some people like the book threads, so I didn't want people to get confused when they came here and saw that they were gone.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Pyrite Wrote:"It's called the Island of Sodor, not Hodor."

(In response to me misreading "Game of Thrones" as "Game of Thomas")

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items