Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Animal Crossing Pocket Camp, campsite
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp is a mobile game in which you are made into a campsite owner, where you can invite animals from the Animal Crossing series to your campsite & you can make it look how ever you like. With the game, you can buy things with both bells & leaf tickets, which is basically real life money you use to purchase with in game to use to hurry up stuff getting made, like clothes, furniture, etc. 

Bellow is how I have my campsite set up; (over time) I change up my campsite & outfit a lot so of course there's going to be a ton of pics.

[Image: 20181110.jpg]

[Image: 15442210.jpg]

[Image: 15452210.jpg]

[Image: 20181210.png]

[Image: 20181211.png]

[Image: 20181212.png]

[Image: 20190111.png]

[Image: 20190112.png]

[Image: 20190110.png]

[Image: 20190113.png]

[Image: 20190114.png]

[Image: 20190115.png]
[Image: animal10.png]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x3
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus
[-] The following 3 users Like queenzelda 's post:
  • Kyng, Shiny Star, Yami Yugi
Nice! How often can you change out how your campsite looks?
[Image: yamiyu10.png]

[Image: d7vij96-a63b17ec-74ef-44a5-bdfc-2e70814679ca.gif] [Image: orgxiii_roxas_stamp_by_xselfdestructive-d31xvow.gif] [Image: 9f6ed7ab86783c057973c1b2caa35f9a-d4927wj.png][Image: jam_those_tunes_by_northboundfox-d4dz2bk.png]
My Awards
x1 (2017)
My Items
(01-12-2019, 04:12 AM)Yami Yugi Wrote: Nice! How often can you change out how your campsite looks?

As often as you like. Unless you decide you upgrade an eminity to a higher lvl, sometimes it'll take a few days before its done unless you use leaf tickets to hurry things up. Sometimes it's not worth it impo, & I usually end up waiting days for it to get done. Sad that the game is so filled with crappy microtransactions like that, but unless the government stops it game publishers won't. They want that sweet sweet, cash stream microtransactions provide.

My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x3
My Items
Looks like a great place to be! Lots of nice and decorations, as well as well as cheerful characters who look like they'd be fun to be around.  

A bit of a shame about the microtransactions - but, I guess these screenshots show that it's still perfectly possible to build an attractive-looking campsite without them. 

(BTW, Since this is from a game (and we're even discussing aspects of the gameplay now!), I think this would be better off in the Gaming Showcase, so I'll move it there now :) .)
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Looks really cute. I might have to give this title a try one day. It's a free mobile game download right?
My Awards
My Items
I’ve never played this game but like you already know, I’m a big Animal Crossing fan. Pretty nifty campsite you got there. I saw my man Apollo so you’re definitely doing it right. ;)
[Image: 76561198120231752.png][Image: file.php?avatar=20987_1404052962.gif]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x2
My Items
Eruption Headache Zach
Haha, thanks. I just wish I could just find my favorite folk, Prince (a frog) to invite already. I might need more lvls thou.

I do like Apollo, he was in my City Folk town before I got New Leaf, or started playing Pocket Camp.

@ Chloe, yea AC: Pocket Camp is a free game download for Android, or iSO. :3

My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x3
My Items
As an update, I've been playing the newest fishing tournament that's going on to get some more snowmen, but it's just getting kind of boring & repetitive any more. There's also been a release of an animated snowman that can be bought for 350 leaf tickets, & I'm like why, when that could have been used as a goal for me to continue gathering snowballs for? I already collected enough snowballs for what I needed for earlier this month & now the newer events seem to be stagnate. I've been updating the campsite to get my visiting animal campers to go up in lvls, but I don't really care to help any other animal campers out when I'm in other places on the map unless Isabelle prompts me to. 

[Image: 20190116.png]
Here's the newest picture with what my campsite looks like now. I basically was able to get an ice rink for completing events from the start of the year. 

I do like some of the game, but for a lot of it I think it's ridiculous that you have to use leaf tickets for most everything that's deemed special. More so with a lot of the 'cookies' that you can buy in the game. I don't see why I can't purchase with either bells or leaf tickets. To push the leaf tickets system is stupid & I for one loathe it. If things don't improve after the game goes into maintenance on January 30th, 2019 (at 1:00 a.m. ET until January 30th, 2019 at approximately 5:00 a.m ET); then I'm probably going to stop playing & find something else to fill the Animal Crossing void until the Switch version is announced. So for now; we'll see how things go.

My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x3
My Items
Ah yes, microtransactions. I've never been bothered by them myself, but I know they do turn some people off -_-

And, I do roll my eyes at just about any game that includes fishing, because it's boring and repetitive by nature, and I don't think there's really any way to fix that. 

Nice campsite, though :) !
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items