Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CJ's Model Railway
Cross-post from the old board: 

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the_coff...tml#p66655

One of my hobbies is my model railway, which I've been into for about 15 years now. I've modeled in both OO gauge (essentially, the British equivalent of HO gauge) and N gauge, although I've been focusing more on N gauge in recent years. 

Some of the older pictures are still available in the old thread, but any new ones will be posted in here. I'll start with my 'main' present from this year's Christmas - the LMS Princess Coronation Class No. 46221 "Queen Elizabeth":

Click to enlarge
(Click to enlarge)

In the background is No. 6234 "Duchess of Abercorn" - also a Princess Coronation class locomotive. I got that one for my 13th birthday in 2003, and I included it to illustrate the differences between the old and new models. While I prefer the red colour of the older model, I think the detailing on the new one is a lot better :) !

I did get some other stuff for Christmas (and my birthday), so hopefully I'll get a chance to show those off later.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • ObsessedwithBirds
Today, I started work on another of those cardboard kits. This one is a village school, which I got for my birthday:

[Image: aoRqwHp.jpg]

As you can see, it's nowhere near finished yet, but it is starting to take shape. I'm just showing it on the cutting board, because I'm not sure exactly where on the layout I'm going to put it :P .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • ObsessedwithBirds