Poll: Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jedi (Strong favourite)
40.00%
2 40.00%
Jedi (Moderate favourite)
60.00%
3 60.00%
Jedi (Slight favourite)
0%
0 0%
Coin flip
0%
0 0%
T. rex (Slight favourite)
0%
0 0%
T. rex (Moderate favourite)
0%
0 0%
T. rex (Strong favourite)
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20,000 Jedi vs. 3,000 T. rex
So, here's one for the movie fans - and especially the fans of Jurassic Park and Star Wars. A herd of 3,000 T. rex is pitted against a legion of 20,000 Jedi knights. For the purposes of this battle, the Jedi are only allowed to use their Lightsabers: no aerial acrobatics or mind tricks, otherwise this battle is one-sided :P

YouTube user SergiuHellDragoonHQ has simulated this fight in Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator: 

It's a pretty long video, which mostly just consists of lots and lots of chopping and trampling - so, I'll just tell you right now that the dinos won, but the Jedi managed to kill about three-quarters of them. So, a fairly narrow victory for the T. rex herd. 

Do you agree with the conclusions of this situation, or do you think this fight would play out differently?
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
Jedi wins because of the Force.
My Awards
x1 (2017)
My Items
Huh, that's interesting.

You'd think going against nut brains and with a blade capable of cutting through everything would made this a walk in the park for the Jedi.
~~I had Arizona in my mind when coming up with my account name~~.
My Awards
x1 (2018)
My Items
The Tyrannosaurus only won because the Jedi didn’t fully use their advantages. If they were really serious, only 200-300 would suffice.
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1 (2016) x1
My Items
(12-09-2018, 03:15 PM)JHG Wrote: If they were really serious, only 200-300 would suffice.

To be honest, I think one Jedi acting alone would probably win this if they were allowed to use the full extent of their Force powers :P !
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
Jedi. They're probably a lot more intelligent and have better powers despite their size.
[Image: 76561198120231752.png][Image: file.php?avatar=20987_1404052962.gif]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x2
My Items
Eruption Headache Zach
Jedi, I guess.
[Image: 530-90_5a5abe88d1223.jpg]
A simple love
The saving kind
The clueless sadness tries to feast on sand
Please believe this, try to know
That we will save you then

Obsessedwithbirds 
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Silvady Dodekabashi Fiarow Pigeot Junaiper Odoridori
Younglings would get butchered without much effort. The padawan would win with difficulty. The knight should do well. A master would stomp the giant terror birds.
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1 (2016) x1
My Items