Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Christmas Costume Contest
Pink Ribbon 
So time to celebrate Christmas with our first anniversary of the Christmas costume contest!

Swap out your avatar, signature, you name it, to a costume design you think of. It doesn't have to be of a specific character, it can just be a winter or Christmas themed design like having Christmas trees or snow.
If you feel your design won't be complete without a name change, don't worry Kyng has you covered with a free name change provided you swap back to the old one after the contest ends.
https://tch-forum.com/showthread.php?tid=13

You'll have until 12/24/18 to finish your costume, at that point I'll take a screenshot of them and throw up a poll so we can pick the ones we liked the most.

As an added rule - If you used that specific costume before (for example, I used Genn Greymane), you will need to swap something out if you wish to do the costume again. Doesn't have to be much, like swapping the avatar or adding/removing stuff from the signature
(So we don't just get the same thing all the time.)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThA1gowquN5v4r388-VQv...5iS5WvSi9s]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2016) x2 x1
My Items
Barry
Only two days left to enter!
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Well, it seems this hasn't worked out :( . I don't know whether it's because Gao hasn't been promoting it as he usually does, or it's because we've done too many of these and people have become bored of them (I suspect it's a combination of the two), but whatever the reason, we don't have any entries. 

So, time to archive this.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items