Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyng???
Logging in?
Hey @ Kyng  --

At times I will have my laptop to use well I could not log on the forum and it seems there is a generic email used and another password. Is it possible to change those so I could log in through my laptop? I know you did the log in for me when I first joined and I would like to come in when I am on my laptop and with my dad illness and my moms I may be using my laptop a lot more than my desktop. Could you pm me -- I use [REDACTED] -- anyway not sure where I should post this but thought maybe here would be okay but you can move it if needed.
[Image: 620834hjpskw5lkm.jpg]
Coffee helps me maintain my “never killed anyone streak” - Anonymous
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Beckea 's post:
  • Shiny Star
You could have maybe PMed Kyng this. Some of the stuff posted seems kinda sensitive. Also, you should be able to change your password yourself, once you get the knowledge of what your past password is, you can set up a new one.
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x4 x1
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus
@ Beckea - Since it's an issue with the forum, I think Feedback and Suggestions would be the best place for it, so I've moved it there.

Anyway, I've changed the email to the one you gave me here (and removed it from your post to prevent spam emails). You should be able to set yourself a new password using the 'Forgotten Password' link - but, if you'd rather I set you a new password, I can do that and PM it to you on your forum :) .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Ah thank you. For now I am fine.
[Image: 620834hjpskw5lkm.jpg]
Coffee helps me maintain my “never killed anyone streak” - Anonymous
My Awards
My Items
You're welcome :)

Good to hear, but if there's anything else you need, please let me know!
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items