Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reconciliation
Rupert led the way, as Benjamin and Lysander followed him across town to the bar. They opted to avoid the heaving market streets in the centre of town, and instead snake their way through a network of dingy, narrow cobbled streets. The dark shadows cast a distinct air of unease over them; however, they were sure to attract less attention by going this way.

On one occasion, Rupert took a wrong turn, and ended up in a butcher's back yard. However, other than this, the trio didn't encounter any issues during their trek through the side streets - and they were pleased to be greeted by the towering oak in full blossom. Sure enough, tucked behind it was a shabby little stone building, with a splintered wooden sign marked 'The Silver Acorn' swinging to and fro in the wind. Of course, there was no sign of Frederick yet: he wasn't due to arrive until lunchtime.

"Well, here we are," Rupert announced with a smile. "But, what now?"
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
"So what we just wait for the idiot?" Lysander complained as they stood outside the small bar.
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
"No need to wait for the idiot," Rupert grumbled, glaring at Lysander. "He's already here <_< ."

Benjamin began trembling with fear, and timidly shuffled behind Lysander to take cover. "You... you're not referring to me are you?"

"No!" Rupert scowled, pointing at a bemused Lysander. "I was talking about him!"

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

My Awards
My Items
"I'm not an idiot!" Lysander snapped, glaring at Rupert. "If anyone is, it's you!"
My Awards
My Items
F-Chan
"Hah!" Rupert scowled, glaring at Lysander. "You call everyone idiots. If I'm being honest, I think you're just projecting. But, whatever: I've had enough of this, and I'm going inside to get a drink. You two can join me if you want."

Rupert pushed his way past Lysander, then headed inside - where it was pleasingly quiet, since most customers had finished their breakfast and headed off to work. As a result, he was able to order a glass of his favourite stout beer right away.

"One pint of Silver Lady, please."

My Awards
My Items
Lysander rolled his eyes. "Idiot." he grumbled before following him inside.

Ben also quickly followed them inside.
My Awards
My Items
F-Chan
The elderly bartender turned his eyes away from Rupert, and smiled cheerfully at his two latest customers.

"Good mornin' :) !" he greeted Lysander and Benjamin, in a broad, thick, Western accent. "Wha' will you ter be 'avin?"

Since Ben wasn't yet old enough to drink, he simply ordered a bottle of his favourite strawberry lemonade. "Can I...have a Fizzy Twist? The red one, please?"

The bartender duly obliged, and handed Benjamin a small bottle of a refreshing-looking orange-red drink. Benjamin then handed over three Pearly Pieces, and carried his purchase over to Rupert, who was sat by a wooden table in the corner, sipping his frothy Silver Lady.

Meanwhile, the bartender waited patiently for Lysander to place his own order. "An' wha' abou' you?"

My Awards
My Items
Lysander shrugged. “Just a beer, I guess.”

After getting his beer and paying for it, went and sat with Rupert and Ben.
My Awards
My Items
F-Chan
It was the most awkward meeting the bartender had ever witnessed. Rupert and Lysander simply sat there with ice-cold expressions on their faces, staring at one another without ever saying a word. Benjamin shivered softly as he consumed his soft drink; however, he was too timid to speak up to either of them.

An hour later, Rupert finally opened his mouth, solely to say "Shall we go?"

My Awards
My Items
"Fine." Lysander said, glaring at Rupert as they all got up, heading out.
My Awards
My Items
F-Chan