Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reconciliation
Private RPG (Sorry!)
"Thanks :D !" Sabine yelped delightfully. She then skipped across the room, picked up the cue ball from off the floor, and placed it back in the middle of the table. "You have a go now, Kyle!"

"Fine, let's go find him...." Nestor whispered into Cassandra's ear. He then swung around, snarled at Tom, and stomped out of the hall.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
“Um...okay I guess...” he said before taking the stick and attempting to hit the ball. He hit it so hard it bounced off the table and banged into the wall. He burst out laughing.

As Cassandra and Nestor went to find where Kyle was she pointed, as she heard laughter. “That sounds like Kyle...”
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
"Well, it's no wonder Tom was so harsh with him," Nestor growled. "Listen: he's having FUN! He's a disobedient little boy who clearly hasn't been taught how to BEHAVE! We need to take him back and teach him DISCIPLINE!" 

When Nestor looked across at his wife, and caught a glimpse of a shiny green avocado in the corner of his eye, his tone changed entirely. "Uhhh, I meant, I'm so glad they're having fun....it's very sad what Tom's doing, and we should take them with us so they can have fun without needing to feel guilty....you agree :-3 ?"

Meanwhile, back in the games room, Sabine froze on the spot, her teeth chattering from fear. "I-I'm in t-troub-ble....aren't I :'( ?"

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
Kyle blinked not sure why Sabine was upset. “W...why would you be?”

”Nestor...he’s allowed to have fun. Especially with how Tom’s treating him! Just go get him,..” she said shoving him to th games room. “And be gentle!”
My Awards
x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
"C-can you hear what's going on outside :'( ?!" Sabine shrieked, as she curled up into a ball out of sheer terror. 

"Sure", Nestor nodded in agreement. "I'll be gentle :) ."

Nestor then approached the door to the games room, and carefully pulled it off its hinges, instead of violently ripping it off like he usually did. He then took Kyle in one hand and slowly dragged him across the floor, trying to ensure that he remained at least semi-comfortable. "We're getting you out of here....we're taking you to New Atlantis," he explained quietly, yet firmly.

My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
Kyle struggled as Nestor dragged him along. "W...what for?" he questioned sounding scared. "S...so you can hit me too?"
My Awards
x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
"No, so Waa Waa can't hit you!" Nestor clarified, as he let go of Kyle and dashed back into the games room. 

About half a minute later, he emerged dragging a wailing, crying Sabine along the floor by his tail. "And we're bringing your friend too. Can't forget her now, can we?"

My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
Kyle blinked a little confused, though was glad to see Sabine. "Um...but I don't think dad will like it. He'll get mad...again..." Kyle said. He seemed much more timid, then he usually would of been, most likely due to Tom's abuse.
My Awards
x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan