Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Detective Pikachu
I wanted a live action movie of Pokemon when I was a kid! I'll definitely be watching this the night it's released. Honestly at first I wasn't too impressed, but the more I watched the first trailer the more the concept grew on me. Mr. Mime and Ludicolo look creepy though. :V I like the audition trailer they just released too, made me laugh!
[Image: UlpiYU4.png?1]
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 2 users Like Ravenfreak 's post:
  • Detective Osprey, JHG
Finally saw it today (very first time I braved the cinema on my own!) and I quite enjoyed it! :) At first I thought it might be too corny for me but then after the initial few minutes it was fine. I never had a problem with how Pikachu looks - at least he looks pretty close to the character and not some monstrosity like the Sonic, and other CGI characters, are. Charizard did look weird, though; the weird big scales look really doesn't work. 

Not sure how to post a spoiler hide thingy, so all I'll add is, if some people are still to see it, I like how it kind of follows on from another film. And something that happened was really obvious.
* O P F U I T *
My Awards
My Items
Begonia Rainlily Magnolia Scilla Forsythia Sundrop
[-] The following 1 user Likes Opal Fruit's post:
  • Detective Osprey
(06-09-2019, 01:52 PM)Opal Fruit Wrote: Not sure how to post a spoiler hide thingy, so all I'll add is, if some people are still to see it, I like how it kind of follows on from another film. And something that happened was really obvious.

Good thing I posted my BBCode Reference shortly after you mentioned this, then ;) !

Anyway, the code for that is simply:

Code:
[spoiler=Spoiler Header]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]

Which becomes:

Spoiler Header

Hope that helps!
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
I really wanted to see it when it was in theaters and I was going to go with a friend of mine from work but I was sick the day we were supposed to go so she went by herself and her mother won't let it her go see a second time with me when I was feeling better.
[Image: bbdTZ9T.gif]
[Image: neehNRj.png]
^Avatar and signature made by me^
^Glow text made by me^
My Awards
My Items
(11-08-2019, 12:10 AM)ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ Wrote: I really wanted to see it when it was in theaters and I was going to go with a friend of mine from work but I was sick the day we were supposed to go so she went by herself and her mother won't let it her go see a second time with me when I was feeling better.

Wow, that sucks :( .

Have you been able to see it now that it's on home media? And, if not, then are you going to?
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
No, I haven't seen it but I am hoping to get it for Christmas.
[Image: bbdTZ9T.gif]
[Image: neehNRj.png]
^Avatar and signature made by me^
^Glow text made by me^
My Awards
My Items
I saw it in the theaters with my parents and it was awesome.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDtxgMnjGm6vfzOKUv8pJ...1LisNaBg&s]
My Awards
My Items