Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wulfric Castle, AD 2344
Private RPG (Sorry!)
"Well yes," Fiona responded reflexively, as she sought to clarify. "But, I always wanted what was best for him. I always knew that the tireless hours of trying to administer every aspect of the castle, only to have a large number of its inhabitants hating and resenting him, would just stress him out and upset him....even more than the challenges he's already faced...."

She then glanced over her shoulder, and noticed that Marcus had finished preparing the cryogenic cylinder, and it was ready to accept her unconscious body to be frozen for goodness-knows how long. "Oh....I have one final request," she added calmly. "Can you please retrieve Fluttershy from my bedroom? I want to be frozen with her, please...."
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
Ruby blinked then nodded. "Sure..." she said as she dashed off. Shortly she returned with Fluttershy. "This is her right?"
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
"Yes, that's her, thanks," Fiona confirmed quietly, as she crossed her arms, grasping Fluttershy tightly in her left hand. 

Shivering slightly from the finality of what she was about to do, she then approached a stretcher in the corner of the room, and lay down on it so that she could be anaesthetised prior to being placed in the cylinder. 

"M-marcus," she stuttered, apprehensively gazing up into space from her stretcher. "I'm ready...."

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
Sighing, Marcus nodded. “Alright...” he said. He hesitated before using a needle, to knock her out.
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
With Fiona unconscious, Marcus and Lorna took the far end of Fiona's stretcher, and slowly slid her into the cylinder of cryonic fluid. Once her entire body was submerged, they used a spanner to tighten the lid, to prevent any air or outside fluids from seeping in. Within a few seconds, Fiona had become as solid as ice: the outside world would trouble her no more, and at last, she was at peace. 

With a tear in his eye, Marcus took one last deep look into his former colleague's eyes - and then, he and Lorna lowered her cylinder into the vault, were she accompanied around half a dozen other frozen patients. She was the only one who was completely healthy: the others were all suffering from incurable diseases, for which they hoped a remedy would be developed in the far future. 

Before leaving, Marcus placed a sealed envelope on top of Fiona's cylinder. It was the last thing she had written - and, at her request, it was to be opened only by Kyle, should he ever return. But, how many people would be born, grow up, have children and die before Kyle ever opened it? Indeed, would he ever see its contents, or would they remain forever a mystery?

TO BE CONTINUED

My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items