Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wulfric Castle, AD 2344
Private RPG (Sorry!)
"Okay :'( ," Fiona cried out. "Just give me the paperwork, and I'll sign it!"

Fynrir attempted to hush Randall - but, when he just wailed even louder, he decided it was best to remove the pram from the hospital and give Fiona and Ruby the peace and quiet they required. Once Fynrir was out of the room, he handed his son a small Gwynwald figurine, with its head screwed on the wrong way. 

"HEHEHEHEHE Rofl !" Randall squealed hysterically.
[Image: dbEb7eE.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)

Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x3 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
Ruby sighing retrieved the paperwork with help from Marcus handing it to Fiona. “You just need to fill this out...” she paused. “Are you sure about this?”
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
"Of course I'm sure!" Fiona screamed, as she scribbled her signature on the dotted line at the bottom of three documents, without reading any of them. She then grabbed them and shoved them back into Ruby's hands.

"Now, can we please just get on with it <_< ?"

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

My Awards
x1 x3 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
“Yes...just one thing...when do you want to be unfrozen?” Ruby asked.
My Awards
x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
"Whenever Kyle comes back," Fiona answered promptly. "I don't care if it takes 50 days or 50 years: I can wait for him."

Ruby looked a bit puzzled - so, Fiona thought she ought to clarify a couple more things. "Or, if we ever find his dead body, then unfreeze me to break the bad news to me. Or if a hundred years pass, unfreeze me then, because he most likely won't be alive any more after that anyway."

My Awards
x1 x3 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
Ruby sighed then nodded, adding that to the form. “I didn’t realize you were that..attached to him.”
My Awards
x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan