Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Gaming Screenshots
(09-21-2019, 03:55 PM)Kyng Wrote: Am I right in thinking that that's some kind of puzzle? And, if so, what do you need to do?

Oh yea, Links Awakening is full of puzzles. But yea, the puzzle here is to get the key chest to appear & to do that you have to defeat all the monsters in the room; which I did.

Another screenshot to stay on topic;
[Image: 20190810.jpg]

One from when I was playing Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door just last month.
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x4 x1
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus
Ah, makes sense :P .

Anyway, here's one from Skyrim today. This poor Frost Troll got stuck on the scenery... was a relatively easy battle to take him down :lol: :

Click to enlarge
(Click to enlarge)
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
CK2 has some pretty amusing events sometimes :lol: :

Click to enlarge
(Click to enlarge)

In case you're wondering, I took the cat home Cat .

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

My Awards
My Items
Well, here's proof that I've been away from RollerCoaster Tycoon for too long, and I've forgotten how to build a decent coaster :facepalm: :

Click to enlarge
(Click to enlarge)

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items
And now, here's my park after I completed the objectives (with more than double the guest requirement, despite my sloppiness - since this scenario is so easy :P ):

Click to enlarge
(Click to enlarge)

In addition to my (fixed) yellow roller coaster, I have a pretty bad Wooden Roller Coaster; a pretty bad Looping Roller Coaster; and a decent Log Flume, plus a few gentle/thrill rides and flower beds :) .

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items