Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TCH has changed my life
Well, today marks one whole year since I first came to the original TCH and I can't believe it's been that long. Doesn't time fly when you're enjoying yourself? :P

Before I came here though, there was virtually no other place I can go to where for one other forum it became less active and the other was closed for an indefinite period, which turned out to be a lengthy upgrade process. Since I first knew about the place just by @ Kyng's signature at the old ZB support forum, everything changed - and for the good. I sort of wish I came here a lot sooner I should admit (back in 2012 to be precise), especially when all other general community forums I was on at the time were... not so good to my tastes. This one has got to be the best one I've ever found and no, that ain't a suck-up. It's the honest truth. You guys are great :D

Also, I should say that during the years I've been on forums for, this is the only place where I have reached over 2k posts and I'm quite surprised by that actually. Guess that shows I'm not only an active member here but also dedicated too :)

So to everyone that have helped assemble the best place ever, thank you! :D And now... here's to another year of my own existence Colourface
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1
My Items
[-] The following 6 users Like BrynStevens 's post:
  • 5819 , Jarkko, Kyng, MegaphoneStallone , ObsessedwithBirds, Pyrite
Wow, I'm glad to hear it's been so great for you :D . The feeling is certainly mutual: I know I've definitely appreciated your input and contributions over the past year. 

I hope we continue to do so long into the future :) !
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • BrynStevens
This thread has actually warmed my heart. It's so fulfilling and nice for people to share information like that. Like, it brings such a nice sense of community. I'm glad that you found us, even if you wished you had sooner, because it's better later rather than never. I hope this forum is alive in years to come and you remain a valuable member.

Happy 1 year!
[Image: 76561198120231752.png][Image: file.php?avatar=20987_1404052962.gif]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x2
My Items
Eruption Headache Zach
[-] The following 2 users Like Shiny Star's post:
  • BrynStevens , Kyng
Happy 1 year on here!
Pokémon Sword and Shield release date: LATE 2019 (NOVEMBER 22??; 256+ DAYS)
[Image: Hqm4k8d.png?1][Image: ObsessedwithBirds.gif]
Obsessedwithbirds 

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” Hippocrates
Random YT comment Wrote:How to properly clean your metal computer
2 weeks ago
They’re blue because Will Smith’s Genie made them blue.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Silvady Dodekabashi Fiarow Pigeot Junaiper Odoridori
We are also very happy to have you here, Bry. You're very valued here and we appreciate you a lot as a friend and member :D Happy 1 year!
            [Image: SimbasMate.gif]

Hermaeus Mora, whose sphere is scrying of the tides of Fate, of the past and future as read in the stars and heavens, and in whose dominion are the treasures of knowledge and memory.-The Book of Daedra

NoticePlease do not PM me asking to convert themes for your/or anyone else's board(s)- I am strictly TCH staff! [/size]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2014) x1 (2015) x1 x1
My Items
Col. Marcus Chester Glitter Jimmy Fear Crowley
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nilla's post:
  • BrynStevens
I'm going to throw this back on you, Scotland!

I credit you for my currently being on this amazing forum as often as I am.

If you'll remember I joined LightWeb from your advertising on a certain community I won't name, late last year. Though, I joined TCH in 2012, I had been pretty consistently active on two iterations of that other place from 2013 onwards. I guess that other joint was my forum home, as toxic as it sometimes was.
Anyway, because The LightWeb was such a good place that became my primary home. And kind as a consequence brought me onto TCH from time to time (more frequent than I had been in the previous few years, which was that I'd pop in, what twice a year for a few weeks?)
Then The LightWeb closed and I just started coming here more, and more active than I had been for the previous like five years. :P

Congrats on one year dude. It's good to have you here.
And thank you for everything.
I plan on writing stuff here soon...
@SaifFaruqOmar
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes MegaphoneStallone 's post:
  • BrynStevens
Yeah, I had seen you more here soon after TLW kicked the bucket. Also, I should say that TLW had only kicked off well when I first promoted it here, just for it to get somewhere when me trying to advertise it with another community I was in had failed miserably.

To everyone else, thanks for your endearing comments :)
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x1
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes BrynStevens 's post:
  • MegaphoneStallone
Nice words there. Happy 1 year!
My Awards
My Items
Happy 8760 hours here!
My Awards
x1 (2017)
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes 5819 's post:
  • BrynStevens
Awww...I have to admit myself, I never thought I’d actually stick around long here. I have a habit of joining and disappearing for a while, but I kept coming back.
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan