Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agent DC76
My electronic projects...
https://soundcloud.com/agent-dc76

I've been writing music sporadically since I was in high school; at first it was just with this MIDI program called MusicTime, but in the 2000s I got to using VST (virtual studio technology) software, and eventually put some of my music online, although I've scrapped some of my older stuff. :P When I got to doing my Master's, I kinda put it on the back burner and never really fully got back into it until recently.

But my style is a mix of symphonic electronica and ambient/new age music, not too dissimilar in style to Jean-Michel Jarre but obviously far inferior. :P Still, if you want to have a listen, have at 'er! My newest track is a bit different by my standards, relying less on trance-like leads and more on ambient sound effects. It's called "A Strange Voyage."
[Image: mmT4f1B.gif]
Spammers Beware! I got my bollockin' face on!

Spam Topics EXTERMINATED: 42
Apparently CJ thinks my linguistics reading collection is massive enough to be one of the 25 most massive objects in the Solar System :lol:
(07-30-2018, 07:07 PM)Kyng Wrote: Come to think of it, I'm surprised Jarkko's collection of linguistics reading material wasn't there :thinking: .
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x2 (2015, 2017) x1 (2014) x2 x1 x1 x1
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jarkko's post:
  • Detective Osprey