Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visual Novels thread
A thread for those that enjoy going through these text-based interactive stories. 

Probably much like other westerners I pretty much got into them thanks to Katawa Shoujo and when Steam started selling them. But hey, I'm happy that it introduced me to plenty of good Western-made ones like VA-11 HALL-A.
My Awards
My Items
Ooh. I've always wanted to play some of these, they look fun. :P
[Image: 530-90_5a5abe88d1223.jpg]
A simple love
The saving kind
The clueless sadness tries to feast on sand
Please believe this, try to know
That we will save you then

Obsessedwithbirds 
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Silvady Dodekabashi Fiarow Pigeot Junaiper Odoridori
I've never played one myself. I've heard that Katawa Shoujo is very good - though, TBH, it's probably not my kind of thing.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
I've only really played one, the Ace Attorney series though there are a few I'd like to play some day like Danganronpa.

(SORE WA CHIGAU YO!)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThA1gowquN5v4r388-VQv...5iS5WvSi9s]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2016) x2 x1
My Items
Barry
One Visual Novel I'm a fan of, VA-11 HALL-A recently has a sort of sequel announced. 

VA-11 HALL-A, in case you don't know, is about a bartender serving drinks to all kinds of various characters in a futuristic cyberpunk world. One thing I would say though is that there's not much in the way of choose in the game. All there really is is just about paying the MC's bills and maybe at one point having to remember a returning customer's favourite drink.
[Image: ACBlackJ0ck.png]
[Image: 76561198002245938.png]

Twitter | Instagram |  Tumblr | MyAnimeListLetterboxd | 
My Awards
My Items