Poll: Disable editor in Quick reply?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
9.09%
1 9.09%
No
27.27%
3 27.27%
I don't care either way.
63.64%
7 63.64%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disable the editor in Quick Reply?
I don't mind either way. I mean I use quick replay a lot, but don't use the editor thing much. So whichever!
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
Just to be clear, since a couple of people seem to be a little confused about this: I'm not removing the Quick Reply itself. It's an integral part of the board, and it's staying put. 

All I'm suggesting here is removing the text editor from the Quick Reply. So, it'd just be a plain text box instead of a fancy text editor.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Oh well in that case switch my vote around!!! I'm happy as long as I can still use Quick Reply. Can do without the text editor! !
[Image: CCcP1lA.png]

Quote:
CJ: Also, you can solve walls faster than [Donald Trump] can build them. So there's that.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2012) x1 (2016) x1 (2017) x1 x1 x6 x6 x3 x1 x3 x4
My Items
Cashew Petal Tictac Moxie
Definitely voted for don’t care. :P
[Image: 320?cb=20190411152959]
My activity will be sparse, so if you need me, I’ll be on my discord or on Pokémon Reborn.

[Image: 610565122489974948.png?v=1]
Ask. | Art and writing. | Random crap.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Silvady Dodekabashi Fiarow Pigeot Junaiper Odoridori Blu Bebe Venom Black Hole Fenrir Swift Iolite Stoney Agilberta
Idk, will it effect mobile posting? The editor is missing for quick replies on UG & its a pain sometimes to post via mobile w/o being able to use the 'source' button. But, thats my two cc's worth.
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x4 x1
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus
If you frequently use the buttons on the editor when mobile posting - then, yes, it would affect that :(

(Although, back on ZetaBoards, we did have some buttons which had been added above the Quick Reply text box. I wonder whether we could do something similar here?)

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

My Awards
My Items
Hmm, I wonder if something like that could work on mybb. I have no idea tbh. But, if the editor has to go because it's too much of an issue; it's fine. I was just posting my thoughts. :3
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x4 x1
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus
I'm sure it could, if we just got the right code :)

As for the poll, at this stage, the results are: 

Yes: 1 
No: 3
Don't care: 5

Although, to be honest, I think the poll is a bit useless, because the replies to this thread suggest that some of the 'No' voters thought we were getting rid of the quick reply altogether, when we're not doing that at all (just removing the editor from quick reply to leave a plain text box there).

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items
Yeah, my vote falls into that category. I'm happy for it to go now!!
[Image: CCcP1lA.png]

Quote:
CJ: Also, you can solve walls faster than [Donald Trump] can build them. So there's that.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2012) x1 (2016) x1 (2017) x1 x1 x6 x6 x3 x1 x3 x4
My Items
Cashew Petal Tictac Moxie
I can only get the normal text box so I wouldn't notice it either way. :P
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThA1gowquN5v4r388-VQv...5iS5WvSi9s]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2016) x2 x1
My Items
Barry