Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "News not worth its own thread" thread
Just a small update to say that I've added FontAwesome 5 to the board now. This will give us better-looking icons (as well as giving us access to a wider range of different icons).

For now, I still have FontAwesome 4 alongside it (so, the existing icons shouldn't look any different for now). However, FontAwesome 5 will eventually replace it altogether - so, the icons are likely to change a bit at that point :P .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Pyrite Wrote:"It's called the Island of Sodor, not Hodor."

(In response to me misreading "Game of Thrones" as "Game of Thomas")

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Thanks for the updates. Nice to know what happens on forums because if I go on and there is something different it is the focus but having a heads up I am like oh okay going on to posting. Anyway, sorry for rambling.
[Image: 620834hjpskw5lkm.jpg]
Coffee helps me maintain my “never killed anyone streak” - Anonymous
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Beckea 's post:
  • Kyng
(07-07-2019, 07:17 PM)Beckea Wrote: Thanks for the updates. Nice to know what happens on forums because if I go on and there is something different it is the focus but having a heads up I am like oh okay going on to posting. Anyway, sorry for rambling.

Yeah, I know what you mean there - although, for now, you shouldn't notice any real difference :P . Just a few re-designed thread prefix icons and maybe slightly slower loading times (at least, until FontAwesome 4 has been completely removed from the board, which is a tedious and low-priority task which will take a while :P )

Still, I do try and do my best to keep people posted :) !
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Pyrite Wrote:"It's called the Island of Sodor, not Hodor."

(In response to me misreading "Game of Thrones" as "Game of Thomas")

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items