Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme Updates
You may notice that the count-up code for the Board Statistics on the responsive themes has broken. This appears to be a consequence of the upgrade to MyBB 1.8.20: I've reported it to the theme maker, and I'm hoping we'll have a fix soon. 

On a brighter note, I've added a fix so that large images now display correctly in posts in responsive themes. Instead of showing at full size and getting cut off, they scale automatically to the screen size :) .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
And the count-up issue on the responsive themes is fixed now. You may need to do a hard refresh (CTRL+F5) in order to clear the old JavaScript files from your cache. 

Thanks to panayot on the MyBB support forums for his assistance with this :D !

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

My Awards
My Items
I've just made some small improvements to the responsive themes. Most noticeably, I've added the 'Referrals' column to the member list.

Up until now, that column had only been present on the non-responsive themes, but I've fixed that now :D .

My Awards
My Items
Thanks for sharing the updates.
[Image: 620834hjpskw5lkm.jpg]
Coffee helps me maintain my “never killed anyone streak” - Anonymous
Get to know me by posting a question in my Ask Beckea
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Beckea 's post:
  • Kyng
You've welcome :) !

I've made a few more improvements to the Obsidian Metal rework now. I've introduced a revised navigation bar (like the one on Lucky Blue); improved rollovers on the page numbers; and rounded the borders on most of the other buttons, drop-downs and entry fields.

My Awards
My Items
Thanks @ Kyng
My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dazzal's post:
  • Kyng
You're welcome :)

I wasn't entirely happy with the updates I made yesterday, so I've tweaked them a little more. I also modified the group colours a bit (making a couple of them less vibrant), and added a shadow effect to all user groups. 

So, here's what the Obsidian Metal rework looks like now: 

Click to enlarge
(Click to enlarge)

Hopefully, it won't be long before I can do a full release :D !

My Awards
My Items
Recently I've been at work converting the Easter theme from ZetaBoards CSS over to MyBB. The index is done, so I decided to give all of you a preview of what it looks like as of right now over on the test board. Hopefully I'll have it finished by the end of this month and if worse comes to worse, the first week of April. :P Anyway, I hope you enjoy the sneak peek. :)

Spoiler
            [Image: SimbasMate.gif]

Hermaeus Mora, whose sphere is scrying of the tides of Fate, of the past and future as read in the stars and heavens, and in whose dominion are the treasures of knowledge and memory.-The Book of Daedra

NoticePlease do not PM me asking to convert themes for your/or anyone else's board(s)- I am strictly TCH staff! [/size]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2014) x1 (2015) x1 x1
My Items
Col. Marcus Chester Glitter Jimmy Fear Crowley
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nilla's post:
  • Kyng
It's looking great so far Thumbs-up !

Thanks a lot for all the work you've put into this - and I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished theme on the board :D .

My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • Nilla