Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post any bugs/issues here!
Not Really Cocoa
Issue
Text is not readable when on a member's profile
(It looks better on the screen shot then on my computers)
https://i.imgur.com/QxqEbVe.png

WARNING: ACCORDING TO @ 321tumbler this poster may cause diabetes

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Aristotle (maybe)

The EU killed the Internet star
In my mind and in my phone, we can't rewind we've gone too far
Article 13 came and broke your heart
Put down the blame on copyright
My Awards
x1 x1 x1
My Items
Ducking
(11-08-2019, 01:20 AM)Lurker101 Wrote: Not Really Cocoa
Issue
Text is not readable when on a member's profile
(It looks better on the screen shot then on my computers)
https://i.imgur.com/QxqEbVe.png

Yeah, there will probably be plenty of bugs in our original themes (the ones we converted while we were rushing to get off Tapatalk :lol: )

Thanks for spotting this one, though :) . I've fixed it now - but it required a CSS change, so it might require a CTRL+F5 to show up.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • Lurker101
This is something I haven't noticed before today and I'm pretty sure it's only just happened. In Not Really Cocoa, on the board index, scrolling down to the Off Topic section of the board you can see the 'Last Post' section on the right protrudes out a bit from the box. This doesn't occur in any other sections of the board. It's not particularly bothersome but I figured I'd report it anyway.
[Image: CCcP1lA.png]

Quote:
CJ: Also, you can solve walls faster than [Donald Trump] can build them. So there's that.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 (2012) x1 (2016) x1 (2017) x1 x1 x6 x6 x3 x1 x3 x4
My Items
Cashew Petal Tictac Moxie
(11-15-2019, 10:11 AM)Pyrite Wrote: This is something I haven't noticed before today and I'm pretty sure it's only just happened. In Not Really Cocoa, on the board index, scrolling down to the Off Topic section of the board you can see the 'Last Post' section on the right protrudes out a bit from the box. This doesn't occur in any other sections of the board. It's not particularly bothersome but I figured I'd report it anyway.

Thanks for reporting this :) .

I believe it was because that section expanded to accommodate "A to W - Double Compound &/or Hyphenated Word As...". That's about as long a thread title as we can have on the main index page: if a thread title was longer than 50 characters, then I'd set it to display the first 48 characters followed by "...". I want this to be as long as possible because I find the thread title cut-offs on the board index to be user-unfriendly (especially on other forums where it cuts off after 25 or so characters -_- ), but it seems that this is a little too long (it causes problems on the responsive themes too, where it sometimes goes onto a second line :( ).

For now, I've reduced the cut-offs slightly, so that if the thread title is longer than 48 characters, it displays the first 45 characters followed by "...". This seems to have fixed the problem :) .

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

My Awards
My Items
  • Pyrite
For some reason the image tag still doesn't work for me. It keeps posting the links instead of the image itself, even when I add the tag. -_- @ Kyng I knew you helped me fix this at one point, is there something I need to do to prevent this from happening? Cause if so I forgot what you did. lol
            [Image: SimbasMate.gif]

[Image: j0KgiGA.gif]
Stamp by ObsessedwithBirds

Kyng Wrote:"When 900 years old you reach, look as sexy as me, you will not"
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2014) x1 (2015) x1 x1
My Items
Col. Marcus Chester Glitter Jimmy Fear Crowley
I'm guessing it's because the URL is too long. The board is automatically abbreviating it, which in turn breaks the [img] tag.

Maybe try using an URL shortener?

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items
  • Nilla
(11-18-2019, 07:40 AM)Kyng Wrote: I'm guessing it's because the URL is too long. The board is automatically abbreviating it, which in turn breaks the [img] tag.

Oh  that seemed to work. Thanks!
            [Image: SimbasMate.gif]

[Image: j0KgiGA.gif]
Stamp by ObsessedwithBirds

Kyng Wrote:"When 900 years old you reach, look as sexy as me, you will not"
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2014) x1 (2015) x1 x1
My Items
Col. Marcus Chester Glitter Jimmy Fear Crowley
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nilla's post:
  • Kyng
(11-18-2019, 11:45 PM)Nilla Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 07:40 AM)Kyng Wrote: I'm guessing it's because the URL is too long. The board is automatically abbreviating it, which in turn breaks the [img] tag.

Oh  that seemed to work. Thanks!

You're welcome :D .

Sadly, I'm not sure there's much I can do about this - but, at least we have a workaround :) .

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items
  • Nilla
(11-18-2019, 03:28 AM)Nilla Wrote: For some reason the image tag still doesn't work for me. It keeps posting the links instead of the image itself, even when I add the tag. -_- @ Kyng I knew you helped me fix this at one point, is there something I need to do to prevent this from happening? Cause if so I forgot what you did. lol

The only time I see an image break e.g. it showing
Code:
[img=randomTextHere]
is when the URL doesn't end in a file type.

WARNING: ACCORDING TO @ 321tumbler this poster may cause diabetes

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Aristotle (maybe)

In my mind and in my phone, we can't rewind we've gone too far
Article 13 came and broke your heart
Put down the blame on copyright
My Awards
x1 x1 x1
My Items
Ducking