Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post any bugs/issues here!
(04-25-2019, 01:52 AM)Shiny Star Wrote: I’ve posted in the thread about McDonalds straws and it says on the recent posts that I have. However, in the thread when you open it, there’s no sign of this post.

Should be fixed now :) .

The GIFv code I added last night was breaking it. There were two versions of the code in the thread, and I used the first (broken) one. Now that I'm using the second one, everything seems to be fine.

(Yeah, that's what I get for not reading the topic properly when I added them last night -_- )
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
[-] The following 2 users Like Kyng's post:
  • Detective Osprey, Wobo
I'm glad it's fixed, even though I didn't notice it.
[Image: 320?cb=20190411152959]
“If standing up against the climate and ecological breakdown and for humanity is against the rules then the rules must be broken.”
Greta Thunberg
[Image: 610565122489974948.png?v=1]
Ask. | Art and writing. | Random crap.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Silvady Dodekabashi Fiarow Pigeot Junaiper Odoridori Blu Bebe Venom Black Hole Fenrir Swift Iolite Stoney Agilberta Broigheall
For some reason, every time I login, I get that banner at the bottom of the screen asking me to approve cookies.  Couldn't it be possible to approve forever rather than doing it again on a regular basis?
well this is very random

My Awards
My Items
(06-26-2019, 01:35 AM)Chipster of Redstone Wrote: For some reason, every time I login, I get that banner at the bottom of the screen asking me to approve cookies.  Couldn't it be possible to approve forever rather than doing it again on a regular basis?

It doesn't do it to me.
What web browser are you using?
-Did you try clearing your cache and cookies, there may be too much storage being used (for example my cache and cookies take up 1.1 Gigs o_O)
- Are you allowing first party cookies to be saved on your computer?
--Are you using you anti tracking software/add ons?

WARNING: ACCORDING TO @ 321tumbler this poster may cause diabetes

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Aristotle (maybe)

The EU killed the Internet star
The EU killed the Internet star
In my mind and in my phone, we can't rewind we've gone too far
Article 13 came and broke your heart
Put down the blame on copyright
My Awards
x1 x1
My Items
Ducking
(06-26-2019, 02:19 AM)Lurker101 Wrote: What web browser are you using?
-Did you try clearing your cache and cookies, there may be too much storage being used (for example my cache and cookies take up 1.1 Gigs o_O)
- Are you allowing first party cookies to be saved on your computer?
--Are you using you anti tracking software/add ons? 
I'm using Firefox.
I cleaned the cache just now; let's see what will happen next time I will login...
First party cookies are allowed.
I have an ad-blocker, and another extension called Privacy Badger, but neither block anything on this site.

Thanks for the help ^-^
well this is very random

My Awards
My Items
Yeah, it doesn't do it for me either.

I will note that that banner itself uses a cookie, and only appears if that cookie hasn't already been set. So, if you're disallowing cookies (or setting them to expire after a very short time, e.g. 1 hour), then it'll pop up on every visit.

Or, you could try installing the "I don't care about cookies" extension, which is supposed to look for these kinds of messages and auto-accept them. (Admittedly, I haven't tested this on here, but if it doesn't work, then that's something I'll need to look into :P )

Definitely sounds like some kind of browser settings issue, though - because, that's weird, and I don't believe it's happening for anyone else :-/ .

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

My Awards
My Items
Not sure if this is a problem, but when ever i reply to a certain thread again it always gets conjoined with my last reply. Does that happen to prevent spam?
                                                    [Image: abQNItp.jpg]
My Awards
My Items
Arcanine
(07-21-2019, 10:40 AM)Wobo Wrote: Not sure if this is a problem, but when ever i reply to a certain thread again it always gets conjoined with my last reply. Does that happen to prevent spam?

Yep, it's to prevent spam. It happens when the replies are less than 12 hours apart (more than that, and they should appear as two separate posts).

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • Wobo
(07-21-2019, 10:43 AM)Kyng Wrote:
(07-21-2019, 10:40 AM)Wobo Wrote: Not sure if this is a problem, but when ever i reply to a certain thread again it always gets conjoined with my last reply. Does that happen to prevent spam?

Yep, it's to prevent spam. It happens when the replies are less than 12 hours apart (more than that, and they should appear as two separate posts).
Ohhh. Alright, i see.
                                                    [Image: abQNItp.jpg]
My Awards
My Items
Arcanine
Here's a bug I've discovered in the Lucky Blue theme: when I mouse over the buttons below the banner ('User CP', 'Alerts' and so on), the buttons shrink.

This isn't a high-priority bug, because: a) it doesn't break anything (it's just a bit annoying); b) it's only on one theme; c) it only affects certain PCs (it was fine on my previous laptop, but not on my gaming laptop with its larger screen resolution). So, it might be a while until it's fixed, but it's still something I should probably fix at some point if we can find out what's going wrong.

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items