Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post any bugs/issues here!
the themes seem fairly...stretched on my 2k monitor now since the christmas theme was added. not sure if its a bug or just aspect ratio not liking my pc?
My Awards
x1 (2014)
My Items
(12-17-2018, 12:28 PM)GrieferLord Wrote: the themes seem fairly...stretched on my 2k monitor now since the christmas theme was added. not sure if its a bug or just aspect ratio not liking my pc?

Thank @ Oscar for that. He specifically requested that they behave like that on larger screens (e.g. his 4k monitor) :P .

If there's anything specific that looks odd, then take a screenshot and I'll see if I can improve it. However, it's ultimately not really possible to account for every screen size and every set of preferences :( .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
(12-17-2018, 12:42 PM)Kyng Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 12:28 PM)GrieferLord Wrote: the themes seem fairly...stretched on my 2k monitor now since the christmas theme was added. not sure if its a bug or just aspect ratio not liking my pc?

Thank @ Oscar for that. He specifically requested that they behave like that on larger screens (e.g. his 4k monitor) :P .

If there's anything specific that looks odd, then take a screenshot and I'll see if I can improve it. However, it's ultimately not really possible to account for every screen size and every set of preferences :(

i see, well that explains why its so zoomed in now, its just really zoomed in and i wasnt sure if it was a bug or made this way lol.
My Awards
x1 (2014)
My Items
OK - well, I can probably make it less extreme if you want. It was a fairly hasty fix put in to get the Christmas theme out on time :P .
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Uh.. Idk if it's a bug or intentionally done by lurker himself, but @ Lurker101 's profile looks to be a bit off.. Cause his member status looks a tad; buggy.
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x4
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus
Not a forum bug.

WARNING: ACCORDING TO @ 321tumbler this poster may cause diabetes

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Aristotle (maybe)

The EU killed the Internet star
In my mind and in my phone, we can't rewind we've gone too far
Article 13 came and broke your heart
Put down the blame on copyright

My Awards
x1
My Items
Ducking
[-] The following 2 users Like Lurker101 's post:
  • Gaomon274, Kyng
Lurker, you idiot, quit messing with our sanity :P
~~I had Arizona in my mind when coming up with my account name~~.

[Image: Luftsiggy.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Moonlight Sweet Leaf Ducking JR Poison Jab Buzzer Shelly Shadow Fangs Winter Ivy Twin Terror Icecraft Clawy Spookz Triple Threat Beezy Icefolk Heavenfolk Waterfolk Firefolk
[-] The following 2 users Like Dust Bowl 's post:
  • Detective Osprey, Yami Yugi
https://tch-forum.com/showthread.php?tid...5#pid72875

Everything under my post is missing/broken

Go Go Lurker bugfinder

WARNING: ACCORDING TO @ 321tumbler this poster may cause diabetes

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Aristotle (maybe)

In my mind and in my phone, we can't rewind we've gone too far
Article 13 came and broke your heart
Put down the blame on copyright

My Awards
x1
My Items
Ducking
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lurker101 's post:
  • Gaomon274
And every time I tried to create a new topic on "gaming", it would delete the content.
~~I had Arizona in my mind when coming up with my account name~~.

[Image: Luftsiggy.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Moonlight Sweet Leaf Ducking JR Poison Jab Buzzer Shelly Shadow Fangs Winter Ivy Twin Terror Icecraft Clawy Spookz Triple Threat Beezy Icefolk Heavenfolk Waterfolk Firefolk
I’ve posted in the thread about McDonalds straws and it says on the recent posts that I have. However, in the thread when you open it, there’s no sign of this post.
[Image: 76561198120231752.png][Image: file.php?avatar=20987_1404052962.gif]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x2
My Items
Eruption Headache Zach