Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post any bugs/issues here!
For some reason a previous post that I already quoted is now forever stuck whenever I try to post on my "ask meh" thread. Even if I try to disable it, it won't go away  :unsure: I can still delete the quote when I enter the Post Reply page but the next time I go there, it'll be there again.
[Image: S6hU3ei.jpg]
[Image: ACBlackJ0ck.png]
[Image: 76561198002245938.png]

Twitter | Instagram |  Tumblr | MyAnimeListLetterboxd | 
My Awards
My Items
That's strange. Isn't there an option to de-select it, either in the Quick Reply window or in the Multi-Quote button against the post?
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
I've tried to de-select it but the quote still appears in the reply page.
[Image: ACBlackJ0ck.png]
[Image: 76561198002245938.png]

Twitter | Instagram |  Tumblr | MyAnimeListLetterboxd | 
My Awards
My Items
That's odd :-/

MyBB uses cookies for its multi-quote functionality, so maybe see if clearing your cookies solves the issue?

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

My Awards
My Items
If you closed the tab while replying, the system probably thinks you still have unfinished businesses wit the quote. So yeah, my money goes for the cookies as well.

But just to clear it out... doesn't happen across other devises, right?
~~I had Arizona in my mind when coming up with my account name~~.

[Image: Luftsiggy.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Moonlight Sweet Leaf Ducking JR Poison Jab Buzzer Shelly Shadow Fangs Winter Ivy Twin Terror Icecraft Clawy Spookz Triple Threat Beezy Icefolk Heavenfolk Waterfolk Firefolk
How do I get icon back? Do I need to wait until name reverts?
[Image: j6f64BS.png]

My Awards
x1 (2018)
My Items
Tranquility Galaxy Spooks Eremurus Antarctica Yhii Aesop Sorrow Lonely Archimedes Secret Whisper Dream Oddity Fortress Strange Stratosphere Purgatory Halloween Sadness
I still see your personal icon, @"Christmas Crow". You probably need to do a hard refresh.
My Awards
x1 x1 (2017) x2
My Items
(12-15-2018, 06:08 PM)BrynStevens Wrote: I still see your personal icon, @"Christmas Crow". You probably need to do a hard refresh.

Huh. Now it works. Thanks. Roflcopter

My Awards
x1 (2018)
My Items
Tranquility Galaxy Spooks Eremurus Antarctica Yhii Aesop Sorrow Lonely Archimedes Secret Whisper Dream Oddity Fortress Strange Stratosphere Purgatory Halloween Sadness
(12-15-2018, 06:06 PM)Christmas Crow Wrote: How do I get icon back? Do I need to wait until name reverts?

The icons come from this file: 

https://tch-forum.com/cache/themes/theme...T_ONLY.css

If you can't find "user_icon.icon_Christmas.Crow" in there, then it means you're viewing an old cached copy of the file, from before I added it. I've purged that file from the CloudFlare cache (for a second time), so maybe try hard-refreshing that file only, and see whether it solves the problem. 

(BTW, I am hoping to modify the user icon CSS in the near future, so that it's based off user ID numbers, rather than usernames. That would solve this problem where the user icon is lost whenever the username changes. The user icons were one of the first things I set up, at a time when I didn't understand MyBB very well :lol: )

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • Crooked Crow
No worries, it worked this time.

(Thought more people would change their names to match Christmas theme... oh well.)

My Awards
x1 (2018)
My Items