Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wulfric Redemption, AD 2370
"Marcus already knows what I'm doing, so good luck there." Kyle said rolling his eyes. "If you behaved I wouldn't have to do this..."
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
"If you just gave me a [CENSORED] DRINK then I would have [CENSORED] BEHAVED Angry 2 !!!!!" Fiona seethed, going completely blood-red in the face. "You KNOW I get nervous when I haven't had any, and I absolutely NEED them in order to stay CALM! Just one a day would be enough. Okay, maybe two or three. Or four. But then we could probably go down to three later on. Do you think I WANT to be dependent on alcohol like this in order to function?! It's horrible... I promise I'd get over it..."
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
"You'll get over it in there without any." Kyle said firmly taking a seat on the chair in the room.
My Awards
My Items
F-Chan
Fiona simply burst into tears, frantically shaking the rock-solid bars of her makeshift cage. However, there was no hope for her: Kyle had simply made the enclosure too resilient to break out of.

Eventually, after about an hour, Fiona gave up, and fell asleep standing up in the cage.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Kyle sighed glad she had gone to sleep. He glanced at the ferret. "Surprised Derek hasn't tried to contact me again..."
My Awards
My Items
F-Chan