Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wulfric Redemption, AD 2370
Kyle shook his head before handing the letter to Roxy.

”Either you find it now, or you go without it!” Lorna snapped.
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
Roxy initially snorted at Fiona's introduction to the letter. However, she ignored her demands, and continued reading all the way down. When she reached the end, she began to tear up slightly too. "Oh....well....I'm very sorry about this :( . Mum didn't talk to me much about Fiona....I guess she never saw much need to....and I think she only mentioned you once. But, she told me that hoped you were safe and well, and she hoped she would get to see you again one day :( ...."

Lucy began to tremble and cower in fear. "F-fine....I guess I'll go without it....but I'll need a slice of choccie cake to cheer myself up when I get back :( ...."
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
Lorna rolled her eyes. “Fine, whatever...”

Kyle got up placing Fluttershy on the ground. “I changed my mind. I need to go...”
My Awards
x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
Lucy climbed off the ground, and dusted off her hands and her tights, which had got extremely dusty after half an hour of fruitless searching. Once she'd done that, she climbed into the speeder, and opted to sit next to Lorna. It was certainly much safer and more comfortable than being dragged along behind!

Roxy immediately got up, and grabbed hold of Kyle's shirt. "NO!" she demanded. "After all of this, are you REALLY going to leave Fiona all on her own?! She'll be SO upset when she's finished waking up...."

Suddenly, Fiona gave out a faint, low mumble from inside the freezing chamber. "Uhhhh...."
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion | Personal Data Protection

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
Quote:Nilvafefe: I swear to drink I am not god
My Awards
x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x5
My Items
"I can't!" Kyle cried trying to pull free. "I can't see her!"

Lorna sighed, as she started up the speeder and started to head back.
My Awards
x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan