Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wulfric Redemption, AD 2370
(I keep forgetting he's only 1 XD. We'll go with your theory! XD)

Kyle whimpered clinging to Zoe. "Let's just continue, I'm sure he'll calm down..."
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan
"That's fine with me," Bernard agreed. "But, go as slowly as you can, please."

"Okay, I'll head off now :) ," the rider acknowledged. "Thank you very much - and I wish you a pleasant journey :) !"

The rider then shut the door of the royal carriage, before apologising to the restless and impatient passengers in the carriages behind, and then hopping back on his horse. Finally, the convoy set off once again - at a very cautious crawling pace.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Zoe handed Kyle back to Bernard. Poor Kyle was still very upset, he kept sniffling clinging to his father tightly.
My Awards
My Items
F-Chan
"Shhh... you'll be all right," Bernard whispered, as he pointed out of the window. "Take a look at all these beautiful trees..."

Bernard pointed out of the window and tilted his head further, as he spotted a kaleidoscopic silver-birch tree with rainbow-coloured leaves branching out over the top of the path. "Look... they're beautiful!"

Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

My Awards
My Items
Little Kyle whimpered but did look to the window. Upon spotting the trees his eyes lit up and he gave a happy squeal.
My Awards
My Items
F-Chan
Bernard's eyes gleamed with joy too - and he continued to enchant Kyle by pointing out other wonders of the forest, from golden deer to silver cobwebs.

While Bernard was busy introducing Kyle to all these spectacular sights, Zoe stuck her hand out of the window, and signalled to the riders to pick up the pace. They duly obliged, and within a few seconds, they had returned to the speed they had been setting previously.

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items
Kyle snuggled up by his father now, watching the sights for a while, till he started to doze.
My Awards
My Items
F-Chan
Fortunately, the rest of the trip went without a hitch. A few of the spiders did emerge from behind the silver cobwebs at one point, and Bernard was worried that these might terrify little Kyle; however, since he slept through the entire episode, he was none the wiser.

By the time the horses returned to the stables, Kyle had dozed off completely. In order to avoid disturbing his adopted son, Bernard left the carriage very slowly and carefully - and then, tip-toed back to the castle alongside Zoe. By the time they made it back to their room, the sky was beginning to darken, and dusk was on the verge of falling.

As Bernard placed Kyle back down in his cot, he whispered him one final celebratory greeting. "Happy birthday..."

Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

My Awards
My Items