Poll: Do you keep receipts?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.00%
2 40.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Sometimes
40.00%
2 40.00%
Only if I spend a lot
20.00%
1 20.00%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you keep receipts?
As you already know, when we buy something, a receipt can be printed out to show what was spent on what. These are important if a return needs to be made. Recently, people have had the option to not receive a receipt. So, do you take your receipts? If so, why?

I personally don’t really take mine, especially if I know I won’t be returning anything. However, if I’ve spent more money than a small shop then I will to review what was spent on what later.
[Image: 76561198120231752.png]
[Image: file.php?avatar=20987_1404052962.gif]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x3
My Items
Zach Eruption Headache Lee
Most often, I do. I have a whole collection of them going back to my university days, in fact :lol: .

There will be times when I don't take mine (e.g. when the items are very low-value, or when I won't have anything to return), but it's more common for me to keep them than not.
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
I voted sometimes but otherwise no. 
Omly if I’m buying something at work, need proof that I bought it. 
[Image: 320?cb=20190411152959]
“If standing up against the climate and ecological breakdown and for humanity is against the rules then the rules must be broken.”
Greta Thunberg
[Image: 610565122489974948.png?v=1]
Ask. | Art and writing. | Random crap.
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 (2018) x1
My Items
Silvady Dodekabashi Fiarow Pigeot Junaiper Odoridori Blu Bebe Venom Black Hole Fenrir Swift Iolite Stoney Agilberta Broigheall
Yea, I keep my receipts since usually I purchase game console gift cards to use for games I want to purchase that aren't available physically; or are on sale. That way if the card doesn't activate I can take it back & get my money back for it & try again. :p
[Image: queen-17.png]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 (2017, 2018) x4 x1
My Items
Rosey Oceanus Jadzia Julian Buddy Marcus
[-] The following 1 user Likes queenzelda 's post:
  • Shiny Star
(09-04-2019, 08:07 AM)Kyng Wrote: Most often, I do. I have a whole collection of them going back to my university days, in fact :lol: .

There will be times when I don't take mine (e.g. when the items are very low-value, or when I won't have anything to return), but it's more common for me to keep them than not.

Hahaha that’s like me with train tickets. I have hoarded so many trips to London! I have a Cambridge and Brighton one in the mix too. I don’t know why I carry it in my purse...
[Image: 76561198120231752.png]
[Image: file.php?avatar=20987_1404052962.gif]
My Awards
x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x3
My Items
Zach Eruption Headache Lee
(09-04-2019, 07:34 PM)Shiny Star Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 08:07 AM)Kyng Wrote: Most often, I do. I have a whole collection of them going back to my university days, in fact :lol: .

Hahaha that’s like me with train tickets. I have hoarded so many trips to London! I have a Cambridge and Brighton one in the mix too. I don’t know why I carry it in my purse...

Yeah, I'm the same way with train tickets too :P . I have quite a bunch of train tickets to and from Liverpool, and probably a couple to and from Birmingham or Oxford. I don't know why I keep them, though: it's not like the design has changed over the years :lol: !
[Image: CJ_userbar.png]

Board Information and Policies
Affiliation | Coffee Credits | Member Ranks | Awards | Name Changes | Account Deletion
Personal Data Protection
| BBCode Reference

Lurker101 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Mega Blok movie planned but the pieces wouldn't fit together.

(Thanks to ObsessedwithBirds for the avatar and sig!)
My Awards
x1 x1 x2 x2 x5 x3 x1 x3 x6
My Items
Most of the time I don't. But if I'm not sure if something could go back, then I'll keep em for a bit.
[Image: H4kDJkp.jpg]
My Awards
x1 x1 (2018) x1 (2017) x1 (2016)
My Items
F-Chan