The Coffee House
Member of the Year 2020 - Results - Printable Version

+- The Coffee House (https://tch-forum.com)
+-- Forum: Announcements and Feedback (https://tch-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements and Board Information (https://tch-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Member of the Year 2020 - Results (/showthread.php?tid=8534)

Pages: 1 2

Member of the Year 2020 - Results - Kyng - 01-04-2021

I think we can all agree, 2020 has been a pretty terrible year, for reasons that should be obvious. However, there have been plenty of people who have made the year slightly less terrible - through their contributions on TCH :P .

These contributions have been recognised in the Member of the Year 2020 poll - and, the results were as follows:

Goldmedal2 1) Shiny Star (12 votes)
Silvermedal3 2) Jarkko (8 votes)
Bronzemedal2 3=) Lurkerish Allsorts (6 votes)
Bronzemedal2 3=) Megan (6 votes)
5=) PersonaButterfly (4 votes)
5=) Poppy (4 votes)
5=) The Last Outlaw (4 votes)
8=) J-Ster (3 votes)
8=) Rincewind (3 votes)
8=) Spook of the Lost (3 votes)
11=) Ann (2 votes)
11=) Gaomon274 (2 votes)
13=) Christmas Queen (1 vote; write-in)
13=) LadyJirachu (1 vote; write-in)
13=) Presumably Lady of Teeror (1 vote; write-in)

Congratulations to Shiny Star on winning the title! She narrowly missed out on the award last year; however, she's kept up her contributions across the board (particularly in the Health and Lifestyle section, for which she won a Award-cross Golden Cross in January 2020... a month which now seems like a dim and distant memory :P ). However, it wasn't just Shiny who won here: everybody who made it into the poll, and then received at least two votes, has received Coffee Credit prizes, in recognition of their own achievements.

Thanks for nominating and voting to everyone who did - and, most of all, thanks a lot for the contributions to the board over the past year :D !

RE: Member of the Year 2020 - Results - Pyrite - 01-04-2021

Congrats Shiny! So well deserved! :D

And to all of you who made it onto the poll - well done on your efforts this year. As someone who hasn't been around a lot in the past year, I'm so happy to see the healthy state that the board is in thanks to you guys!

RE: Member of the Year 2020 - Results - Jarkko - 01-04-2021

Congratulations, Sabrina! :)

I said it in the poll thread - there were a great many deserving individuals; so many people have made quality contributions to the forum in 2020, and I hope that trend continues in 2021! :D

RE: Member of the Year 2020 - Results - Shiny Star - 01-04-2021

I’m honoured to have won this award, especially when I was included a poll with so many other very valuable contributors. It’s lovely to receive recognition on a forum that is dear to me. 

Congrats to everyone who made it onto the poll as well as 2nd and 3rd place. Everyone deserved to be voted for and it’s because of you guys that TCH is still as good as it is.

RE: Member of the Year 2020 - Results - Poppy - 01-04-2021

Congrats to Shiny Starr for her contributions all year to the group, and all the others who played along.  :lol:

RE: Member of the Year 2020 - Results - Ann - 01-04-2021

Congrats to Shiny Star with 12 votes, to Jarkko with 8 votes and to Lurkerish Allsorts & Megan, who each got 6 votes!

Way to go!

It was an honour to be nominated and to be a part of this terrific forum!

RE: Member of the Year 2020 - Results - Kirkburn - 01-04-2021

Congratulations to Shiny Star and the rest of the winners! You all make wonderful contributions!

RE: Member of the Year 2020 - Results - Dazzal - 01-06-2021

[Image: Notes-Congratulations.png]
Shiny Star 
Way To Go!

RE: Member of the Year 2020 - Results - Catsmother - 01-06-2021

Congrats Shiny Star 
Well deserved.

RE: Member of the Year 2020 - Results - J-Ster - 01-06-2021

Congratulations, Shiny Star .