The Coffee House
POLL - Mad Libs Contest #17 - Printable Version

+- The Coffee House (https://tch-forum.com)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://tch-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Contests (https://tch-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+---- Forum: Completed Contests (https://tch-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+---- Thread: POLL - Mad Libs Contest #17 (/showthread.php?tid=7615)

POLL - Mad Libs Contest #17 - Kyng - 09-15-2020

Mad Libs Contest #17 has closed - and, we got five entries in total:

Entry #1, submitted by @"Kim Winchester":

Entry #1 Wrote:A new COVID-19 vaccine has been introduced by Mickey Mouse, who discovered it by mixing bubble gum with orange soda.

Their first trial was on 4th of July - but, sadly, this early attempt gave them no bubbles.

Fortunately, administering the vaccine via belching has fixed this... but sadly, the vaccine now requires air to function correctly!

Entry #2, submitted by JHG:

Entry #2 Wrote:A new COVID-19 vaccine has been introduced by Sorcerer Wong, who discovered it by mixing lava with essence of the undead.

Their first trial was on a local Salamence- but, sadly, this early attempt gave them a Dragon Claw to the face.

Fortunately, administering the vaccine via hypnosis has fixed this... but sadly, the vaccine now requires aconite to function correctly!

Entry #3, submitted by J-Ster:

Entry #3 Wrote:A new COVID-19 vaccine has been introduced by Luigi, who discovered it by mixing an ice flower with one-up mushroom.

Their first trial was on Monday - but, sadly, this early attempt gave them a disrupted schedule.

Fortunately, administering the vaccine via mystery blocks has fixed this... but sadly, the vaccine now requires more power-ups to function correctly!

Entry #4, submitted by Ognimod:

Entry #4 Wrote:A new COVID-19 vaccine has been introduced by Professor Utonium, who discovered it by mixing sugar, spice and everything nice with Chemical X.

Their first trial was on Bebop and Rocksteady - but, sadly, this early attempt gave them a serious case of burping.

Fortunately, administering the vaccine via fire extinguishers has fixed this... but sadly, the vaccine now requires plenty of gallons of Pepsi to function correctly!

Entry #5, submitted by Poppy:

Entry #5 Wrote:A new COVID-19 vaccine has been introduced by Hershey's, who discovered it by mixing Onions with Clam Chower.

Their first trial was on a boat - but, sadly, this early attempt gave them the runs.

Fortunately, administering the vaccine via the butt has fixed this... but sadly, the vaccine now requires fart alot to function correctly!

Simply vote for up to two of your favourite entries - and do not vote for yourself. The poll will run for three days, after which the winner will receive 1000 Coffee Credits - and, if they win by at least 2 votes, they'll also win an Rosetteorange Orange Ribbon!

Good luck, everybody :D .

RE: POLL - Mad Libs Contest #17 - LadyJirachu - 09-15-2020

I voted for 3, since my best friend made that one (also the gaming refs just win too~), but I do like a lot of these :)

RE: POLL - Mad Libs Contest #17 - JHG - 09-16-2020

(09-15-2020, 10:44 PM)LadyJirachu Wrote: I voted for 3, since my best friend made that one (also the gaming refs just win too~), but I do like a lot of these :)
Glad to see you! Korrina is too!
And may the most strange win.

RE: POLL - Mad Libs Contest #17 - Kyng - 09-16-2020

Well, I'm afraid I screwed up on the poll :( .

I said "Simply choose up to two of your favourite entries"; however, the poll only allowed people to pick one entry. Therefore, I've scrapped the original poll, and replaced it with one that allows you to choose up to two.

Unfortunately, this does mean everybody who voted so far will need to re-cast their votes. However, in order to allow for this, I'll re-set the three days, so this poll doesn't end until Saturday.

RE: POLL - Mad Libs Contest #17 - LadyJirachu - 09-16-2020

J-ster and jhg though I love the ppg one too

RE: POLL - Mad Libs Contest #17 - Nilla - 09-16-2020

These are pretty nice :P I voted.

RE: POLL - Mad Libs Contest #17 - Kyng - 09-22-2020

Voting has closed, and the results are:

1st place: J-Ster (4 votes)
2nd place: @"Kim Winchester" (3 votes)
3rd place: JHG (2 votes)

Congratulations to J-Ster on winning the contest! Sadly, he doesn't win a ribbon, since he won by only one vote; however, he does pick up 1000 Coffee Credits :D .

Thanks for entering/voting, to everyone who did :) !