The Coffee House
Load warning Detective Osprey’s art/writing - Printable Version

+- The Coffee House (https://tch-forum.com)
+-- Forum: Community Café (https://tch-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Creative Hub (https://tch-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Load warning Detective Osprey’s art/writing (/showthread.php?tid=271)

RE: My art and writing - Moonshroom - 07-19-2022

Don't quit your daytime job... :D!

I'm just kidding, that's AMAZING. Really well-done!

RE: My art and writing - Kyng - 07-26-2022

Looks good :D ! And yes, it certainly makes sense to go back and re-draw your older OCs, especially if you're no longer happy with your older drawings :P .

This one's come out very well... the burns may only be a minor detail, but it's things like that that give them their uniqueness :) !

RE: My art and writing - Detective Osprey - 07-26-2022

(07-19-2022, 06:02 PM)Moonshroom Wrote: Don't quit your daytime job... :D!

I'm just kidding, that's AMAZING. Really well-done!
Joke’s on you, this is my job, although I haven’t had any luck getting commissions. 😢
(07-26-2022, 04:16 PM)Kyng Wrote: Looks good :D ! And yes, it certainly makes sense to go back and re-draw your older OCs, especially if you're no longer happy with your older drawings :P .

This one's come out very well... the burns may only be a minor detail, but it's things like that that give them their uniqueness :) !
Yeah. I’m trying to decide who else to redraw. I’m thinking Harper. Her art seems quite dull. Maybe make her a bit different than other Thievul.

RE: My art and writing - Detective Osprey - 08-30-2022

Fin ref sheet
[Image: Fin_Mazel_reference_sheet.png]

Harper redraw
[Image: Harper_Clarke_NP.png]

Kyanite (Debuts in NP: chapter 13)
[Image: Kyanite.png]

RE: My art and writing - Kyng - 08-30-2022

Nice :D . Given that Fin's quite a major character, I'm surprised you hadn't done a ref sheet for him before.

The other two look good too :) !

RE: My art and writing - Detective Osprey - 08-30-2022

(08-30-2022, 10:44 AM)Kyng Wrote: Nice :D . Given that Fin's quite a major character, I'm surprised you hadn't done a ref sheet for him before.

Well, they’re tedious to make. Thank you.

RE: My art and writing - Shiny Star - 08-30-2022

I love the detail you put into your work, his wife do be short though but I am here for it. My favourite is that Absol. keep it up!

RE: My art and writing - Detective Osprey - 08-31-2022

(08-30-2022, 05:13 PM)Shiny Star Wrote: I love the detail you put into your work, his wife do be short though but I am here for it. My favourite is that Absol. keep it up!
Haha yes. I wanted a short character. Thank you!

RE: My art and writing - Kyng - 08-31-2022

(08-30-2022, 03:50 PM)Detective Osprey Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 10:44 AM)Kyng Wrote: Nice :D . Given that Fin's quite a major character, I'm surprised you hadn't done a ref sheet for him before.

Well, they’re tedious to make. Thank you.

You're welcome :) .

Yeah, fair enough - they do look like quite a lot of work. But it's a nice way to present information, so I think it's worth it :) !

RE: My art and writing - Detective Osprey - 10-15-2022

Speaking of Fin…

this took all night. 🥲😮‍💨
Meh, just in case

clothing suggestions? Other than his suit