The Coffee House
Nightmare on Halloween - Printable Version

+- The Coffee House (https://tch-forum.com)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://tch-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: RPGs and Fantasies (https://tch-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Nightmare on Halloween (/showthread.php?tid=13856)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Tiger Eyes - 03-09-2023

"Keep it up and you will be out the front door!" Ryan angrily exclaimed at her, as he continued to shoot her glares. "I am not one of the high school guys you love to manipulate with your spoiled princess behavior!"

Megan and Jessica could hear everything and were stifling laughter.

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Kyng - 03-11-2023

"You wouldn't do that!" Shauna exclaimed. "You know I could die out there... how would you feel if you kicked me out and I did get killed? You'd basically be a murderer... and all because you wouldn't let me have some alone time down here -_- !"

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Tiger Eyes - 03-13-2023

"There is no 'alone' time while we are down here. Why don't you get that?" Ryan asked her, angrily.  We will be stuck down here until the storms stop so why don't you get that through your head once and for all or just go into another room?"

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Kyng - 03-14-2023

"Huh?" Shauna snorted. "Must not be as rich as I thought, then... I was expecting there to be 127 rooms down here. In which case, I'd be able to have some alone time in one of them!"

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Tiger Eyes - 03-14-2023

"This house has 15 bedrooms and is four stories tall! It isn't our fault you walked into the same room you did."  He said and they walked away, leaving her in the room alone.

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Kyng - 03-17-2023

Shauna smiled triumphantly as Ryan and the others left - and then, lay down and stretched out on the floor, where she rested for the next half an hour. Eventually, however, she began to grow bored and hungry, so she left and headed upstairs.

"I've had enough alone time," she announced. "Do you have anything to eat?"

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Tiger Eyes - 03-17-2023

The others had been in the basement kitchen and were munching on two large pizzas and salad.  Megan glanced at Shauna and said, "Come have some food."

Ryan sighed as soon as he saw her.  He was disappointed, clearly with how spoiled she really was. He did nod and offered her a plate. It was a paper one.

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Kyng - 03-17-2023

Shauna began to seethe with rage when she saw the paper plate she'd been handed.

"What the ***** Angry ???" she roared at the top of her voice. "You call this a PIZZA? When you've got THOSE lovely ones??? And you just give me this... THING???"

Shauna then sighed, admit defeat - and began eating the paper plate.

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Tiger Eyes - 03-18-2023

By now, Ryan had lost his patience with her finally. "Go ahead and eat your paper plate if you are too da,m spoiled to join in with the rest of us in eating pizza!" He snapped at her, angrily.

Megan smirked. So did the others as they continued enjoying theirs.

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Kyng - 03-20-2023

Suddenly, the penny dropped. Shauna froze on the spot, absolutely mortified, as she realised she'd been eating a paper plate this whole time.

"GRRRRRRR Angry !!!!" she roared, as she threw the chewed-up plate in Ryan's face, then stole a slice of pizza from Megan's plate, and ran off as she gobbled it up.