The Coffee House
Nightmare on Halloween - Printable Version

+- The Coffee House (https://tch-forum.com)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://tch-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: RPGs and Fantasies (https://tch-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Nightmare on Halloween (/showthread.php?tid=13856)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Tiger Eyes - 11-05-2022

He turned to her and shouted, "Grow up! You couldn't pay anyone else to go out with you! You're a bitch! I just now came to my senses and broke up with you! I am going with Megan!" He glared at her as he spoke. He sighed before calming down. "It is time you moved on, too. I am tired of being strung along by you. We are done."

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Kyng - 11-07-2022

"FINE!" Shauna screamed, starting to tear up. "Go get rejected by that loser, if that's what you really want. But you know as well as I do that you're gonna end up crawling right back to me... I'll be waiting!"

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Tiger Eyes - 11-07-2022

"The only way I would come back to you is in your dreams!" He angrily shouted back at her as he watched her leave. He wound up also heading for the parking lot.  He hurried to his car with his gym bag in hand. He quickly noticed his car had been keyed. "Bitch is paying for a new paint job." He said as he tossed his bag on the back seat. He then climbed into the car on the driver's side and then drove off. Lucky for him, he had one of those cars that has a push-button starter.  He drove toward home.

-----------------

Meanwhile, after stopping first at Jessica's home long enough for her to shower and change her clothes, the two best friends drove in Megan's Jeep over to Megan's home.  As soon as they arrived, Megan noticed an unfamiliar vehicle in the driveway. She glanced from the unfamiliar car to Jessica. Then she said, "I wonder who that is."

"No idea," Jessica said. They left the Jeep and fathered their things from the back seat. Then they headed inside.

Upon entering the front door, Megan was faced with the last person she ever wanted to see.  "What the hell are you doing here?" She asked.

"Hello, Megan," Elizabeth said. Her arms were crossed across her chest as she stood there at the front entrance. "It's time for you to come home and get married."

"Please tell me your joking," Megan said.  "I am sixteen years old, Mom. I am not old enough to get married. Not to mention, I haven't even found the guy yet I want to marry."

"The guy you are getting married to has already been arranged," Elizabeth said. She nodded to someone who was standing in the living room. 

A tall blonde guy with brown eyes and a deep tan had left the living room. He entered the front hallway. It was her ex-boyfriend, Jason Mason.

Megan saw him and sighed. "Are you nuts?!" Megan exclaimed as she glanced at Jessica.  "Jess, this is my ex from Harrisburg, Jason Mason. He cheated on me with my ex-best friend from there."

Jessica placed her hands on her hips and shot Megan's mother and Jason an angry glare. "Are you aware that Megan has a great life here with us all?" She asked.

"This is a vacation, not a life," Elizabeth said. 

Megan had heard enough. "Elizabeth, get the hell out! You gave up all rights to Zack and me! You have no right to say what I do with my life!"

Elizabeth and Jason stormed past the girls. Elizabeth glared at the girls and said, "You will regret this! Both of you!"

"Your biggest mistake is coming back after you gave up on us all!" Megan shouted back at her.

The two left the house and drove off.

Jessica looked at Megan and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Megan said with a soft sigh.

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Kyng - 11-12-2022

Shauna, of course, was blissfully unaware of this. By now, she had realised that Brian wasn't going to dance with her - and furthermore, it was too late to find another partner. She would either have to stay at home, or go without someone.

Knowing how desperate her situation was, she returned home, locked herself in her room, and bawled her eyes out.

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Tiger Eyes - 11-28-2022

Meanwhile, Megan went upstairs to calm herself down while Jessica got on the phone with her brother. She felt she better let him know what is going on.

No one noticed how badly the wind was picking up. The sky had begun to grow a dark shade of gray.

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Kyng - 12-09-2022

Shauna cried in her room for over an hour - but then, her phone started chirping and buzzing for her attention. Her eyes lit up when she saw it was Brian's number!

"Hey, Baby :D !" she announced enthusiastically, without even bothering to ask Brian why he was calling. "I'm so glad you changed your mind, and decided to go to the dance with me :$ !!!"

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Tiger Eyes - 12-13-2022

Brian sighed and said, "I didn't change my mind, Shauna. I don't love you, Shauna. It doesn't help how nasty you are to my sister and her friends either." He then went on to say, "Nathan Campos wanted me to ask you if you like to go to the dance with him. He said he doesn't mind dating a bitch." Just then he heard a beep on his phone meaning that someone else was trying to call. "I gotta go. If you want to go with him, give him a call. His number is in the school directory. Bye." He then answered the other call. "Hello?"

"Brian, it's me," Jessica said. "Come over to Megan's now. Her mom came back and she is freaking out. It isn't good."

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Kyng - 12-17-2022

Shauna slammed the phone down, and spent the next thirty minutes buried in her pillow, bawling her eyes out. However, as the evening ebbed away, she slowly arrived at the conclusion that she simply had to ask Nathan out. It wasn't what she had hoped for - but it was either that or nothing at all.

She sighed heavily, as she picked the phone up and dialled his number. "Hello?"

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Tiger Eyes - 12-18-2022

Nathan answered it on the second ring. "Hi. Brian told me you needed a date to the dance. I have liked you for a while now. Would you like to go to the dance with me?" He asked her.

---------------------

Brian quickly hurried over to the Reynolds house. He was glad it was just around the corner from where he lived.

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Kyng - 12-18-2022

"Ermmm, yes, I would," Shauna answered hesitantly. "I don't understand why Brian ditched me at the last minute... but, thanks for getting me out of that mess. Let's have a great time together, and show Brian what he's missing ;) !"