The Coffee House
Nightmare on Halloween - Printable Version

+- The Coffee House (https://tch-forum.com)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://tch-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: RPGs and Fantasies (https://tch-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Nightmare on Halloween (/showthread.php?tid=13856)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Nightmare on Halloween - Tiger Eyes - 11-05-2022

Synopsis: It is now two weeks before the Halloween Dance at school and the school is buzzing with activity. The girls are all hoping to get asked out by the boys they all like.  This includes Megan, who receives a shock of a different kind at home.  Her mother returns along with her ex-boyfriend from Harrisburg. He and Megan have been pre-arranged to be married right out of high school whether she likes it or not.

Meanwhile, Jessica has to come to grips with the real reason she has been mixed up in regard to how she feels for her best friend. 

Brian also finally admits to Shauna he is now over her and ready to pursue his feelings for Megan, much to Shauna's horror. He arrives at the Reynolds house just in time to learn what her mother has done and witness both Megan and her father kick out both Elizabeth and Megan's ex-boyfriend once and for all.

On the drive back to Harrisburg, Elizabeth's car is hit by a massive EF-4 tornado, which is heading for Coral Springs in full force. Both Elizabeth and Jason are crushed to death by the twister which decimated Elizabeth's car.

The Cast:

Jessica Davidson
Brian Nichols
Shauna Daniels
Chelsea Reardon
Ryan Reynolds
Josh Nichols
Marissa Nichols
Zack Reynolds
Elizabeth Reynolds(Ryan's ex-wife and mother to Zack and Megan)
Jason Mason(He is nasty and abusive like Elizabeth)

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Kyng - 11-05-2022

I'll take Shauna, please :) .

(Should be fun, since she was the villain of our previous Coral Springs RPG... has she matured at all in this one :lol: ?)

RE: Nightmare on Halloween - Tiger Eyes - 11-05-2022

Since she is about to get her heart broken in this one...finally not so much!

Here we go!

It was two weeks until Halloween and it was also complete chaos for October.  It was also two weeks until the high school's big Halloween dance. 

Megan had just finished meeting with the rest of the yearbook staff and was heading towards her new Jeep. It was white. She had gotten it for her sweet sixteen as a birthday gift from her father, Ryan.  She was waiting for her best friend, Jessica to finish up at cheerleader practice before the girls drove home.

Brian was currently at football practice, which he had with Megan's brother, Zack, and their friend, Matt Harper.  The boys were discussing who they wanted to take to the dance. 

Brian shot a smirk at Matt and said, "Jess seems happy nowadays. You thinking of asking her?"

Matt shot him an inquisitive look and said, "She told me no when I asked her."

"Huh?" Both Zack and Brian said in unison.

"She has been after you since she was in 9th grade," Brian said. "What changed?"

"No idea," Matt said with a shrug.  "Maybe she likes someone else."

----------------------------

Jessica finished up a back walkover and then said, "Are we done now? I have someone waiting for me." Her question was aimed at the cheer team captain Shauna.

Shauna, too, was eager to get going, since she hadn't yet found a partner - although she did have her eyes on Brian.

"Yes, we're done now... I have somebody to see too," she lied. "And he's the nicest, most handsome guy around - so I don't want nobody keeping me!"

Jessica shook her head in disbelief.  She knew who this girl had in mind. She also knew he had already planned to ask Megan to be his date for the dance. "I hope you aren't talking about my brother." She said. "He is planning to ask Megan." She then shot her a snide grin. "Sorry, Shauna. Brian is over you."

Shauna froze on the spot, and gulped.

"But... what do you mean?!" she asked in disbelief. "He's choosing that loser, when he can have ME, the school princess?! Well, I'll just have to go ask him first!"

Shauna swung around, and dashed off from the scene, in search of Brian.

"You mean the school diva," Jessica said as she slung her backpack and gym bag over her shoulder. She laughed as she walked to Megan and her Jeep in the school parking lot. 

Megan heard her chuckling and immediately asked, "Funny run-in with the school diva again, Jess?"

"She still thinks Brian will come running back to her. Everyone in the whole school knows he likes you." Jessica said. She opened the passenger side door of the Jeep and slid inside after tossing her bag and backpack on the back seat.

Megan drove off toward their neighborhood.

-----------------------

Meanwhile, the guys were busily packing up their football gear as Shauna approached them. Each of them sighed, as they worked.

Brian turned to her and said, "What do you want, Shauna?"

"To dance with you, of course :D !" she beamed, blushing lightly and holding out her hand. "You know you want to: it'll be such a privilege to dance with the school princess :D . Everyone's gonna be soooooooo jealous of you!!!"

"I am going to ask Megan to the dance, Shauna," Brian said, as he pulled his hand away from her and stepped back away from her. "I don't love you anymore." He sighed and added, "I'm sorry, but we're over." He and the other guys finished packing up the football equipment.  He glanced at Shauna and said, "I do hope you find the right guy. It just isn't me."  They picked up the three large bags of equipment and then headed inside the gymnasium to drop off the bags before heading home.

"WHAT?!" Shauna cried. "How can you NOT love me... I mean, look at me, I'm the school princess! And besides, Megan is already going with that other loser Dylan," she lied. "So if you try to go with her, you'll end up going with nobody!"