The Coffee House
CaffEnsigns Flag Emoticons - Free for use - Printable Version

+- The Coffee House (https://tch-forum.com)
+-- Forum: Community Café (https://tch-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Creative Hub (https://tch-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: CaffEnsigns Flag Emoticons - Free for use (/showthread.php?tid=13484)

CaffEnsigns Flag Emoticons - Free for use - Kyng - 09-17-2022

France Germany Brazil Japan Australia Texas Scotland

You might remember that, back in December 2021, we introduced an all-new set of flag emoticons, to replace the very dated ones we had previously. These emoticons were custom-made by myself, Pyrite, and Detective Osprey - and therefore, you won't find them anywhere else online.

Until now. You see, we are finally releasing these flags to be used by the general public :D ! You can download the full set below:

Download CaffEnsigns v1.2.0

Here's what this flag set includes:

And here's what the set does not include:

Of course, flags do sometimes change (or I might want to add more in the future :P ), and therefore, this set is likely to be updated in the future. So, here's a changelog of all previous versions:

Changelog

One final note: these are released under a CC BY 4.0 licence, so if you do use these, make sure to give us credit (ideally, by linking back to this thread, but if that's not possible, then simply mentioning that they come from TCH will suffice :) ).

Have fun :D !

RE: CaffEnsigns Flag Emoticons - Free for use - Kyng - 09-29-2022

After Jarkko won the Name Our Flags Contest, this set of flags is now officially known as CaffEnsigns :) .

A much better name than "Flag Set", I think :lol: !

RE: CaffEnsigns Flag Emoticons - Free for use - Opal Fruit - 09-29-2022

'Flag Set' is a brilliant name and you know it!!  B-)

RE: CaffEnsigns Flag Emoticons - Free for use - Kyng - 10-04-2022

:lol:

Well, CaffEnsigns v1.1.0 is now out :D . This includes the following eight flags which had been missing from the original release:

Guadeloupe - Guadeloupe
Martinique - Martinique
Mayotte - Mayotte
Réunion - Réunion
Saint Barthélemy - Saint Barthélemy
Saint Martin - Saint Martin
Saint Pierre and Miquelon - Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Wallis and Futuna - Wallis and Futuna

Enjoy :) !

RE: CaffEnsigns Flag Emoticons - Free for use - Deleted User 1213 - 04-23-2023

Ohh, I did not realise you have an emoticon for Barbados. Barbados

The emoticon set is very extensive. Looks good.

Would be great if I could use the emoticon instead of the emoji for my user title.

RE: CaffEnsigns Flag Emoticons - Free for use - Kyng - 04-23-2023

(04-23-2023, 07:22 PM)basdeninard Wrote: Ohh, I did not realise you have an emoticon for Barbados. Barbados

The emoticon set is very extensive. Looks good.

Would be great if I could use the emoticon instead of the emoji for my user title.

Glad you like this set :D !

And yeah, it would be nice. I'm not aware of any way in which it can be done - but if I ever find one, I'll let you know :) .

RE: CaffEnsigns Flag Emoticons - Free for use - Kyng - 05-29-2023

CaffEnsigns v1.2.0 is now out :) . This includes the following changes from before:

Enjoy!