The Coffee House

Full Version: Pokémon: Champion of the Rings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Attached is my Middle-earth as a Pokémon region fanfic because it would be too big to fit otherwise.
Looks good - and it's an interesting concept for a Pokémon region :D .

Perhaps it'd be worth developing it further, with full profiles of some of the Pokémon and locations?
(04-12-2021, 08:37 PM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good - and it's an interesting concept for a Pokémon region :D .

Perhaps it'd be worth developing it further, with full profiles of some of the Pokémon and locations?

Middle-earth has got lots of locations to visit.
Also, to compensate for Dexit I wanted every Pokémon to be compatible with this hypothetical game but there's plenty of new faces too like those introduced to use up every unused type combination(also includes Fire/Electric, Electric/Grass, and Fire/Ice). Also, it has a dolphin Pokémon that swears because Wynaut.
Also, the game would have adjustable difficulty levels:
Merciful mode(or Easy mode)-Player character never dies, EXP share is permanent, Major boss battles are lower level/easier to beat. Tutorials are unskippable in a first playthrough.
Default mode(or Normal mode)-Default setting.
Impossible mode(or Hard mode)-All major boss battles will result in dying after defeat, EXP share is weaker so grinding is more necessary, Major boss battles are higher level/harder to beat. No tutorials. Good luck! Because you'll want it...
There's quite a few new Pokémon and forms in this game although there are also plenty of returning Pokémon to compensate for Dexit. One new form is...
Singular Mega Charizard(requires Middle-Earth Charizardite)
Fire/Dragon type
Ability: Drought
HP: 78
Attack: 104
Defense: 78
Special Attack: 159
Special Defense: 115
Speed: 100
It looks just like a regular Charizard but with shorter, more triangular horns, buffer arms, and stripes on its back and neck(in reference to the Mewtwo Strikes Back film clone Charizard)
A formidable opponent who will bring the sun. Aquatic opponents beware!
Interesting stuff :D . I like the difficulty level names!

How does Singular Mega Charizard compare to a regular Charizard, and how does one obtain Middle-Earth Charizardite?
(06-13-2021, 09:30 AM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting stuff :D . I like the difficulty level names!

How does Singular Mega Charizard compare to a regular Charizard, and how does one obtain Middle-Earth Charizardite?
It is considerably more powerful than Charizard thanks to being a Mega Evolution and I actually hadn't thought of how to obtain the Mega Stone. Maybe it could be found in the Chamber of Mazarbul in Khazad-dûm?
Anyways, here's a new Pokémon for real:
Untitled Bug/Dragon pseudo-legendary(I'm not sure what to name it)
Bug/Dragon type
Ability: Marvel Scale
HP: 125
Attack: 90
Defense: 75
Special Attack: 100
Special Defense: 95
Speed: 115
It appears to just be a dragonfly but it's a formidable threat. Among the Pseudo-legendary Pokemon, this bug focuses on survivability with its high HP slightly dampened by mediocre to good defense but its attack stats and speed aren't too bad either. First ever Bug type pseudo-legendary.