The Coffee House

Full Version: Favorite Power Ranger?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For those who have seen the Power Rangers through the years, which Ranger is/was your favorite?

I will list them in the poll above. Sound off below with your answers.
I always liked the pink personally.
While I really enjoyed the White Ranger, I went with the Red Ranger for my vote.
I actually still have some of the toys. XD Though I stopped around when they went to the Ninja rangers.
(02-21-2021, 05:36 PM)Megan Wrote: [ -> ]I actually still have some of the toys. XD Though I stopped around when they went to the Ninja rangers.

I find that pretty dang cool.

I haven't watched in years and years but tried giving the new season that started yesterday (2/20/21) a chance and I must say, they've taken a nose dive in story and interest in general. But maybe that's just me.
(02-21-2021, 05:46 PM)Kreashko Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2021, 05:36 PM)Megan Wrote: [ -> ]I actually still have some of the toys. XD Though I stopped around when they went to the Ninja rangers.

I haven't watched in years and years but tried giving the new season that started yesterday (2/20/21) a chance and I must say, they've taken a nose dive in story and interest in general. But maybe that's just me.

I wasn't sure if they were still going. XD I was obsessed for a long time. Heck dressed as the pink for Halloween I think. I had some of the dolls and action figures. Even had the station they met at or whatever, had a cool voice changing thing on it. I'm pretty sure I still have some of the stuff...somewhere.
(02-21-2021, 05:51 PM)Megan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2021, 05:46 PM)Kreashko Wrote: [ -> ]

I wasn't sure if they were still going. XD I was obsessed for a long time. Heck dressed as the pink for Halloween I think. I had some of the dolls and action figures. Even had the station they met at or whatever, had a cool voice changing thing on it. I'm pretty sure I still have some of the stuff...somewhere.

Sounds awesome. Yep they are on season 28 called Dino Fury.
I choose other becuase my favorite ranger was Tommy as the White Ranger but I liked the rangers that he was thought the series.
My vote is for the one color they actually centered an anniversay episode around. Forever Red
I don't know why but yellow is my favourite. I think it's because in a videogame I used to play I was that one.
Pages: 1 2 3