The Coffee House

Full Version: Randomm recordings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do-you-ever-find-random-and-or-funny-recordings-that-you-are-bursting-to-share-but-have-nowhere-to-share-them??? LOOK NOMORE! For here I bring to you- THE ONE AND PROBABLY ONLY- random recordings thread! My the entertainment begin!...

(To the staff: If this is in the wrong place, I a am so sorry, please correct me (And move it))
I'll see how this goes :P . If the recordings are musically-oriented, then I'll keep it here; however, if they're humour-oriented (and not necessarily musically-oriented), then I'll probably move it to Internet Humour).

Also, it'd be helpful to have a recording or two to start this thread off, so the rest of us know what kind of thing to post here :lol: .
(01-31-2021, 10:01 AM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]I'll see how this goes :P . If the recordings are musically-oriented, then I'll keep it here; however, if they're humour-oriented (and not necessarily musically-oriented), then I'll probably move it to Internet Humour).

Also, it'd be helpful to have a recording or two to start this thread off, so the rest of us know what kind of thing to post here :lol: .

Ah! Alright, sorry for not replying sooner, but I haalf forgot about it :P

Also I found a random recording of my screeching, and I thought it was bad enough to share:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GB9HYu_...sp=sharing
Eh, it's still way better than anything I could produce :lol: . So, I won't be adding one of my own to this thread!
(02-26-2021, 08:18 AM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, it's still way better than anything I could produce :lol: . So, I won't be adding one of my own to this thread!

Aw man...You should post something anyway!
(02-27-2021, 10:04 PM)Lass of the long-white-cloud Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2021, 08:18 AM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, it's still way better than anything I could produce :lol: . So, I won't be adding one of my own to this thread!

Well, certainly no singing :lol: . No way I'm ever doing that, even if you threaten to take all of my model trains!!!
(03-07-2021, 01:14 AM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2021, 10:04 PM)Lass of the long-white-cloud Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, certainly no singing :lol: . No way I'm ever doing that, even if you threaten to take all of my model trains!!!

Hmmm...What if I...Painted them all with puke emojis?... >:)

Also, you might want to move this to the internet humor place, cause I doubt I have the guts to get anyone else to post :'I
(03-09-2021, 09:50 AM)Lass of the long-white-cloud Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2021, 01:14 AM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2021, 10:04 PM)Lass of the long-white-cloud Wrote: [ -> ]Aw man...You should post something anyway!

Also, you might want to move this to the internet humor place, cause I doubt I have the guts to get anyone else to post :'I

Eww :X

Well, I'll keep it here for now, since there isn't any "internet humour" in the thread, as far as I'm concerned. Maybe that'll change if and when more recordings are posted, but we'll see :P .

Still, I don't expect I'll be posting any, because I have a horrible singing voice (and, despite what says, peppermint tea cannot fix this :( )
(03-09-2021, 05:10 PM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2021, 09:50 AM)Lass of the long-white-cloud Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2021, 01:14 AM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]Well, certainly no singing :lol: . No way I'm ever doing that, even if you threaten to take all of my model trains!!!

Well, I'll keep it here for now, since there isn't any "internet humour" in the thread, as far as I'm concerned. Maybe that'll change if and when more recordings are posted, but we'll see :P .

Still, I don't expect I'll be posting any, because I have a horrible singing voice (and, despite what says, peppermint tea cannot fix this :( )

Recording or it didn't happen, CJ :D
(03-15-2021, 09:32 AM)Lass of the long-white-cloud Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2021, 05:10 PM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2021, 09:50 AM)Lass of the long-white-cloud Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm...What if I...Painted them all with puke emojis?... >:)

Recording or it didn't happen, CJ :D

Well then, as far as you're concerned, it didn't happen Rofl .
Pages: 1 2