The Coffee House

Full Version: Pokémon Pillow: put your head in Gengar's mouth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-...your-sleep

[Image: PAEVXve.png]
(Source: Above article)

Phew, it's the end of the first week of 2021 and almost time to go lie down for several days.

And hey, if you had a spare $250, you could do much worse than lying down on this, an enormous Pokémon pillow shaped like the ghostly Gengar.

As you can see, the pillow comes with a 170cm fold-out tongue for you to lie on. Your head is then placed within Gengar's horrible mouth, which is 53cm wide and 48cm tall.

The sleeping aid is the work of Japanese retailer P-Bandai, which opened online pre-orders for the 25,950 yen (about £180) pillow last night. Alas, they are now all sold out.

Well, this is quite weird :lol: . It'd be completely out of place in my room, and it is quite expensive for a pillow - although, it does have plenty of novelty value :P .

Given that the first lot have now sold out, I wonder whether they'll make any more?
Hahaha, that’s kind of cool. I wouldn’t pay that amount of money for it but I totally dig it.
(01-09-2021, 12:42 AM)Shiny Star Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha, that’s kind of cool. I wouldn’t pay that amount of money for it but I totally dig it.

Yeah, it's rather expensive for me... you'd have to be a Pokémon super-fan to be willing to put down this kind of money for it.

Then again, there's no shortage of Pokémon super-fans... and, accordingly, they've sold out :lol: .