The Coffee House

Full Version: General Teen Titans Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well since there's the upcoming Titans live action show, the Teen Titans Go movie, and the awesome original series I decided just to make this a general Teen Titans thread. I'm obsessed with the original show, and I still think it's the best cartoon ever. :P I'm not a fan of Go, I tried giving it a chance back when it first aired and I used to like it but it just got worse as the series progressed. I do admit it has it's moments from time to time... There's a rumor going around that we might be getting a season six of the original show, but only if enough people go to see Teen Titans Go to the Movies. I am skeptical about this though, but maybe it'll happen since there's a scene post credits that shows the titans in their original animated series form and Robin says "Okay Titans, I think we finally found a way out!" As for the live action show, I am looking forward to it. Sure it's on the opposite end of the spectrum than Go, but I'd rather have a more darker series than a goofy, off the wall, cringy show.
When there's trouble you know who to call....
Koriand’r is my personal favorite. She’s so optimistic and bubbly yet also talks in broken English.
Teen Titans! What a throwback of a show. I love it when old shows have reboots (or in this case live actions). Live actions can be pretty cringe though sometimes. Nonetheless, that's exciting and a part of childhood.
DC officially announced that the original Teen Titans animated series will be streaming on their service! Looks like I have yet another reason to subscribe to their service. Maybe a Season Six will be happening after all... (Or I'm just looking into this too much.) :P
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmBjQmzjkGk/...f90sd6nguw
I’ still wondering why Teen Titans Go! got a theatrical film and Liberty’s Kids didn’t.
(08-04-2018, 12:33 AM)Ravenfreak Wrote: [ -> ]DC officially announced that the original Teen Titans animated series will be streaming on their service! Looks like I have yet another reason to subscribe to their service. Maybe a Season Six will be happening after all... (Or I'm just looking into this too much.) :P
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmBjQmzjkGk/...f90sd6nguw

Oh nice. I think my brother is already planning on getting that.

But yeah, love Teen Titans. Not Go. No. Just no. I mean some episodes aren't as bad while others are horrible. To me it just ruined Teen Titans. I originally had high hopes since the art was cute.
Ever tried out Justice League vs Teen Titans or Teen Titans: The Judas Contract?