The Coffee House

Full Version: Worms 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game was launched in 1997 and the player controls 8 worms to compete against a group of enemy worms. Up to 6 teams and 48 worms can be put in the terrain

The crates which were dropped from the sky can be collected and used. The terrain and the level can be randomly choosed, meaning that the appearance of the terrain and the level can be changed every time the player or any of the 5 teams wins the round
I never played this game but I had a friend who was obsessed with it. I feel like it is a game a lot of people have heard but haven’t necessarily played it. Definitely sounds unique.
Ah, yes :P . I've only played one of the Worms games (can't remember which one), but it was fun!

I was playing against two of my friends - and, all three of us were down to our last worm. It was my turn to shoot - and, the other two were closer to one another than they were to me. So, I decided to miss on purpose... thinking that Friend A would shoot Friend B, and then I would have the first shot in a one-on-one duel against Friend A.

It was a sneaky strategy... and it would've worked, were it not for the fact that Friend A fell into the water all on his own without taking a shot, thus giving Friend B the first shot against me :facepalm: !!!
(03-24-2020, 09:39 PM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, yes :P . I've only played one of the Worms games (can't remember which one), but it was fun!

I was playing against two of my friends - and, all three of us were down to our last worm. It was my turn to shoot - and, the other two were closer to one another than they were to me. So, I decided to miss on purpose... thinking that Friend A would shoot Friend B, and then I would have the first shot in a one-on-one duel against Friend A.

It was a sneaky strategy... and it would've worked, were it not for the fact that Friend A fell into the water all on his own without taking a shot, thus giving Friend B the first shot against me :facepalm: !!!

You played with your 2 friends in which terrain?
(03-25-2020, 01:13 AM)Path Light Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2020, 09:39 PM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, yes :P . I've only played one of the Worms games (can't remember which one), but it was fun!

You played with your 2 friends in which terrain?

Sadly, I can't remember which terrain :( . It was a few years ago now.
Photos of terrains in Worms 2:

Pirate terrain
[Image: 640full-worms-2-screenshot.jpg]

Medieval terrain
[Image: worms-2_3.jpg]

Snow terrain
[Image: worms-2_5.jpg]

Construction terrain
[Image: worms-2_8.jpg]

Cheese terrain
[Image: 2.png]

Desert terrain
[Image: 0b826df4482b134e7ae00729087b49487117834b...er_639.jpg]
Okay, so it wouldn't have been Worms 2 that I played. The game I played was a 3D one :P .

The 2D version looks fun too, though :).
I love Worms! I played the hell outta the Game boy one :)
Worms 2 weapons

Cluster bomb: This weapon has a trick. Placing this weapon on group of worms when this weapon is facing up causing all clusters to explode, causing more than 90 points of damage to group of worms
Banana bomb and Super Banana bomb: Both of these weapons cause 75 points of damage to enemy worms. Super Banana bombs can be manually detonated
Holy Hand Grenade: This weapon causes 100 points of damage to a group of enemy worms
Priceless Ming Vase: This weapon causes 75 points of damage to an enemy worm per shard
Mail Strike: This weapon causes 50 points of damage per mail