The Coffee House

Full Version: POLL - Mad Libs Contest #15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mad Libs Contest #15 has now closed - and, we got four entries in all, as follows:

Entry #1, submitted by :

Entry #1 Wrote:I have three years of experience as a bomber The explosive-making skills I developed here will make me a tremendous liability.

Last Christmas, I was put in charge of the teddy bear assembly line. I saved the company from a disastrous record profit by using my unique incompetence.

I desire this position because it will make me a better threat. I don't expect to receive any money: I only want a red Christmas!

Entry #2, submitted by :

Entry #2 Wrote:I have three years of experience as a fire wizard. The flaming skills I developed here will make me a tremendous asset to making rockets and exploding toys.

Last Christmas, I was put in charge of the kitchen. I saved the company from a disastrous meal by using my unique ability to burn anything and everything to send us to an expensive restaurant instead of the typical kitchen fare.

I desire this position because it will make me a better fire wizard. I don't expect to receive any money: I only want FLAMES!

Entry #3, submitted by :

Entry #3 Wrote:I have three years of experience as a Hot Dog. The wiener skills I developed here will make me a tremendous bratwurst.

Last Christmas, I was put in charge of the Wiener Wagon. I saved the company from a disastrous Weenie Roast by using my unique Rotisserie Skills.

I desire this position because it will make me a better Wiener Worker. I don't expect to receive any money: I only want Cheddar Brats!

And finally, Entry #4, submitted by :

Entry #4 Wrote:I have three years of experience as a Pokemon trainer. The battling skills I developed here will make me a tremendous leader.

Last Christmas, I was put in charge of the baubles. I saved the company from a disastrous bankruptcy by using my unique Pokeballs.

I desire this position because it will make me a better person. I don't expect to receive any money: I only want rare candies!

Simply vote for up to 2 options. The poll will run for three days, and then the winner will receive 500 Coffee Credits - and, if they win by at least 2 votes, an Rosetteorange Orange Ribbon!

Good luck, everyone :D .
Voted.  :)
Voted as well.

Vote for me if you wanna keep your arms attached :D

Lol, jk XD
The poll is over, and the results are:

1st place: (5 votes)
2nd place: (4 votes)
3rd place: (2 votes)

Congratulations, JJ! Sadly, no ribbon is awarded on this occasion, since he only won by one vote; however, he does win 500 Coffee Credits for his efforts!

Thanks for entering and voting, to everyone who did :) !