The Coffee House

Full Version: US Army Rangers vs North Korean Special OPs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
US Army Rangers
[Image: CAQD5Vd_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Pride of the US Army, their words are “Rangers lead the way!”
North Korean Special OPs
[Image: 905482.jpg]
These secret assassins are poised to spearhead an assault on the South.

Random encounter fifty on fifty match.
Bonus backstory: North Korea has invaded the South, reigniting the Korean War. The US moves in to stop them with NATO nations(UK, France, Germany, etc.) and non-NATO allies(Japan, Australia, etc.) moving in later.
The Americans win at least 75% of the time.
(07-25-2018, 03:13 PM)JHG Wrote: [ -> ]The Americans win at least 75% of the time.

But the Korean People's Army Special Operation Force consist of 180,000 special operational forces soldiers, the United States Army Rangers only has 3,600 soldiers, that is a big diffrence in numbers.
(07-26-2018, 03:40 PM)Lordhen Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2018, 03:13 PM)JHG Wrote: [ -> ]The Americans win at least 75% of the time.

But the Korean People's Army Special Operation Force consist of 180,000 special operational forces soldiers, the United States Army Rangers only has 3,600 soldiers, that is a big diffrence in numbers.
True, but quality>quantity. The Rangers are more powerful.

NK has a bunch of underfed, malnourished soldiers with tapeworms. USA would scrape them off their shoe like it was dog sh*t.
The North Koreans haven’t fought since the Angolan Civil War. The Rangers have fought for about 70 years. Needless to say, the Rangers get more exercise.
(07-26-2018, 05:18 PM)Crooked Crow Wrote: [ -> ]

NK has a bunch of underfed, malnourished soldiers with tapeworms. USA would scrape them off their shoe like it was dog sh*t.  

That is true.
Deadliest Warrior is spot on with this:
The picture for the North Korean soldiers profile broke and I had to replace it. First World problems but what can you do?
BTW, since the News saw fit to notice missile launching from The Democracy Index’s most detested nation, I thought of dusting this Deadliest Warrior rip-off off.
I voted for the US Army Rangers, partly because of the reasons Crow gave, and partly because I'm just horribly biased against North Korea from the get-go :P .
Pages: 1 2