The Coffee House

Full Version: How many steps did you do today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you may already know, phones and some smart watches will track how many steps you complete in a day. This tracking is a useful aid for fitness and knowing how far you have walked. I thought that as walking is an important part of keeping healthy this thread would be useful to share our activity! (Bonus if you state where you walked)

I’ll start. I completed 27,682 steps, which equals 19.3km. I walked so much because I gave a tour and walked home from town. This isn’t a usual occurrence but now I am achy.

you?
I don't usually count how many steps I've taken.  Do you mean by stairs or walking?
1097 so far. Maybe more after I get to work.
(09-16-2019, 01:01 PM)Jason Wrote: [ -> ]I don't usually count how many steps I've taken.  Do you mean by stairs or walking?

It can be either. There's an app on most phones these days that records how many steps you do. Apple phones have it built in in the 'Health' bit.
Oh I understand now.  Unfortunately I don't own a cell phone.
I did 10,023 steps yesterday. Pretty good.
9041/3.3mi today
6,095 steps today, which is 2.7 miles. I also cycled 3 miles on a stationary bike today.
4,034 steps yesterday.  Sorry, I use my phone which I got for free from my ACT team since I have met certain requirements from my SSI and health insurance.  I use it for whenever we go for walks around either our town or our walking trail in Allentown, Pennsylvania.