The Coffee House

Full Version: Animalogic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else watch this YouTube channel? It offers bitesize chunks of information about various animal species in the form of 10-minute videos. I don't always agree with all the information they offer, but I find it a neat little insight into the animal kingdom.

As an example, here's a video on Polar Bears:

Nice video :D . I like the visuals, and there are quite a few interesting facts (for example, I knew that a polar bear's skin was black underneath, but I didn't know about the transparent hair - which makes me wonder, if you put a polar bear in a different environment, or even underground, would it still look like a polar bear at all?)

Anyway, I'll definitely have to watch more of these!
has been posting some of these videos on her own board - which has inspired me to go back and watch a few more :P .

To help get us back into the swing of things, here's a video about one of the world's cutest predators - the Fennec Fox:

:wub:
My favourite animal youtube channel is Deep Look. It focuses on small organisms such as insects and worms, animals that we don't learn much about. I love that they show off amazing characteristics or behaviour of the little buddies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m12xsf5g3Bo
(03-02-2020, 10:54 AM)Bane Wrote: [ -> ]My favourite animal youtube channel is Deep Look. It focuses on small organisms such as insects and worms, animals that we don't learn much about. I love that they show off amazing characteristics or behaviour of the little buddies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m12xsf5g3Bo

Nice :O . I love how they've made a perfectly watchable video about a creature as humble as the flatworm!

Perhaps that channel deserves its own topic :P ?
Dude, this is awesome! Couple this with the Game Maker video and you are turning my playlists around, man :D
There are some very good videos on you tube about our wild and domestic animals. There are animals fighting, insects, animal facts, and of course animals just being animals.

Kyng, I have animal archives of you tube videos that you are more than welcome do do with what you will