The Coffee House

Full Version: Commemorative Creative Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today marks the first anniversary of the official opening of TCH on MyBB! To celebrate, we've decided to start a special contest :) .

All you need to do is make a piece of commemorative work to mark the occasion. It can be art; it can be writing; it can be a video; or it can be some mixture of different media! Rules are as follows:

• You're allowed to enter up to three entries, but only your highest-scoring one will count towards the final results. Also, all of your entries have to be different media (for example, you're allowed to enter one artwork and one writing, but not two artworks or two pieces of writing);

• All entries must be related to TCH in some way;

• The contest closes on Sunday, 7th July 2019 at 11:59pm GMT. After this, a poll will be held, and the winners will receive:

• 1st place: 1500 Coffee Credits (+ a Rosettepink Pink Ribbon, if at least 3 people enter and the poll isn't tied);
    • 2nd place: 1000 Coffee Credits;
    • 3rd place: 500 Coffee Credits.

• Depending on the number of entries we receive, we may do different sub-categories, each with their own poll and their own ribbon. If we get at least three 'art' entries and at least three 'writing' entries, then we'll have separate polls for each; otherwise, it'll all go into one poll.

Good luck, everyone :) !
Not sure what I can do, but cool contest!
(06-24-2019, 07:45 PM)ObsessedwithBirds Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what I can do, but cool contest!

Same.
(06-24-2019, 07:49 PM)Dust Bowl Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2019, 07:45 PM)ObsessedwithBirds Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what I can do, but cool contest!

Same.

You could always make fun of me and our silly memes if you want :lol: !
Sweet XD 

But I never make fun of you, I laugh along with you ;)

Maybe I will enter so I can show future members how the forum was on the Pre DB days ;D
(06-24-2019, 07:54 PM)Dust Bowl Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet XD 

But I never make fun of you, I laugh along with you ;)

Maybe I will enter so I can show future members how the forum was on the Pre DB days ;D

Maybe :lol: !

Or you can do a picture of Megan's ferrets invading New York City or something :P . It's fine if it's only vaguely related to TCH: as long as you're able to explain why it's related, I'll allow it.
I'll be entering something, if I can get my act together.
(06-24-2019, 07:57 PM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]It's fine if it's only vaguely related to TCH: as long as you're able to explain why it's related, I'll allow it.

No... if I end up doing something, it will be full of little TCH things, jabs and nods.

The only thing it is going to be vaguely related to is logic :D
I actually did a forum story once before, so it's something I can do again. ;3 I'll start writing it once I get a premise in my mind. ^^
Okay my story is done. ^^

TCH Kyngdom Moves
Pages: 1 2