The Coffee House

Full Version: Have you ever dyed your hair?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Self-explanatory thread title. If yes, which colours have you done. If no, would you ever and what would you do if you did?

Personally, I first bleached like an inch of my hair blonde back in April. I'm thinking of getting it cut out though at the end of July. I've also done those stupid sprays that never really work. I did pink with that, neon pink for neon night at uni.
I dyed my hair for the first time ever back in February. I dyed it green, needless to say I had many people give me strange looks at work. :P I had to dye it black again, since the hair color policy was changing at work and I didn't want to get in trouble.
No, I personally don't care for it.
No, I had dyed blond once and that's it.
No, but if I ever did I would dye it red.
No, I'm happy with my natural hair colour, and I've never had a reason to change it.

Deleted User 80

Not actually dyed, but I did change my hair color when I was  lot younger.  My original color is dark brown and I decided blond would be sweet (and it was for a time).  The stylist had the color stripped from my hair, which turned it auburn, then added blonde highlights all over.  Maintaining the roots, though, got pricy so I grew it out back to my original color.  Never again!

Deleted User 8

No, but if this counts, I had red streaks through it when I was younger :P
No and have no intention of ever doing so. What would be the point?
Not worth it. I barely have hair to begin with. :lol:
Pages: 1 2