The Coffee House

Full Version: Fursuit stuff by me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yeah, I can be funny too!  Seemed to be the right category to share these in.  I'm pretty certain nobody here follows my twitter account so they haven't seen these two posts from me with another fur.  One pic and one video.  Can update with more pics if there's interest...I know there's furs here.  :D

[Image: D7uj_PaXYAATEAj.jpg]
Alpyne drinks tea through his nose!  Had no idea wuffs did that!  Truly, this was a flubbed picture....we had no idea that happened until I looked at the pictures at home on a big screen.

Me and Alpyne Wolf being silly!!! (video)
Those costumes don't look ideal for a sunny day - but, as long as you're having fun :lol: .

And I hope Alpyne enjoyed his tea - though I suspect he'd enjoy it more if he drank it through his mouth like everyone else :P !
I don't know how I missed this, but your fursuit is awesome. :)
Nice stuff!
Thank you everyone.  For your kindness I submit two more pictures!

[Image: cuddle-meeko-web.png]

My "weird boi" pic of cuddling my huge plush of Meeko (from Disney's Pocahontas).

[Image: chillin-outside2-web.png]

the one time I decided to see how he looked with clothes and took this outside on my deck facing the back rock wall.  He photographs well as a partial suit too. :)
Honestly, I think the 'clothes' picture works surprisingly well :) .

(Also, if you really want to be goofy: instead of an animal cuddling another animal, how about an animal cuddling a human action figure :P ?)
I know will approve of the raccoon one. :P
(06-06-2019, 06:41 PM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I think the 'clothes' picture works surprisingly well :) .

(Also, if you really want to be goofy: instead of an animal cuddling another animal, how about an animal cuddling a human action figure :P ?)

Yes I like Mahkah as a partial suit too!  I probably will do both fullsuiting and partial suiting at Anthrocon in less than a month.

Um....I did cuddle other things too when I was doing that set of photos.  I didn't have any human action figures.  One of them I'm waiting for a certain date to come before I'll post it.

Its Fursuit Friday and I shared this on twitter with the message below:

[Image: mahkah-alpyne-hug-portrait.png]

For this wonderful #FursuitFriday find a special someone, a good friend, your significant other, or a relative, give them a hug and tell them how much they matter to you! @AlpyneWolf is a good friend to me! #fursuit #fursuiting
As said before, great suit! Alpyne's is nice, too. :D
That’s nice! Really great job! ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8