The Coffee House

Full Version: Euro 2021 qualifying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here is each group for Euro 2020 qualifying :

Group A: England, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Kosovo
Group B: Portugal, Ukraine, Serbia, Lithuania, Luxembourg
Group C: Netherlands, Germany, Northern Ireland, Estonia, Belarus
Group D: Switzerland, Denmark, Republic of Ireland, Georgia, Gibraltar
Group E: Croatia, Wales, Slovakia, Hungary, Azerbaijan
Group F: Spain, Sweden, Norway, Romania, Faroe Islands, Malta
Group G: Poland, Austria, Israel, Slovenia, FYR Macedonia, Latvia
Group H: France, Iceland, Turkey, Albania, Moldova, Andorra
Group I: Belgium, Russia, Scotland, Cyprus, Kazakhstan, San Marino
Group J: Italy, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Finland, Greece, Armenia, Liechtenstein

The fixtures start on the 21st of March.
Wow, back to this already, are we :P

Seems like England's group isn't too bad; in fact, I wouldn't say there's an obvious "Group of Death" anywhere here. Though, I'd certainly like to see Wales qualifying again, after they did so well last time - and I'd also like to see Norway getting through Norway !

Also, Iceland needs to qualify. We need more Gummi Ben :lol: .
Today's results so far are :
Khazakstan 3-0 Scotland
Cyprus 5-0 San Marino

Tonight's fixtures are :Netharlands - Belarus
Northern Ireland - Estonia
Croatia - Azerbaijan
Austria - Poland
Israel - Slovenia
Macedonia - Latvia
Belgium - Russia
Wow, quite a shock for Kazakhstan :O . Nazarbayev's final gift, perhaps? 

On the other hand, it's sad to see Scotland losing badly :( .
Yeah, it was a very abject and bad result for Scotland. 

Yeah, it is sad, I always like seeing all the UK nations win.
England's match against Czech Republic finished 5-0

England started their Euro 2020 qualifying campain brilliantly and Raheem Sterling scored a hatrick for England.

Today's other results are :Bulgeria 1 - 1 Montenegro
Luxembourg 2 - 1 Lithuania
Portugal 0 - 0 Ukraine
Albania 0 - 2 Turkey
Andora 0 - Iceland 2
Moldova 1 - 4 France
:wub: England :wub: I hope Harry Kane scored at least a couple of those.

I have it in for the Czech Republic. Bunch of divers... actually, who I want to go through will be highlighted here.

Group A: England, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Kosovo (would also like to see Kosovo at least get a couple points here and there)
Group B: Portugal, Ukraine, Serbia, Lithuania, Luxembourg (won't happen, but a bloke can dream, can't he? :P Hopefully Serbia's fans behave this time. How the crap did Lithuania lose to flipping Luxembourg, though?)
Group C: Netherlands, Germany, Northern Ireland, Estonia, Belarus (this is tough because I like Northern Ireland too. Don't really care about Estonia or Belarus :P )
Group D: Switzerland, Denmark, Republic of Ireland, Georgia, Gibraltar (I also hope Gibraltar picks up some points. Don't care for Snoozerland.)
Group E: Croatia, Wales, Slovakia, Hungary, Azerbaijan (Don't care for Slovakia. Was a tough pick between Croatia and Hungary.)
Group F: Spain, Sweden, Norway, Romania, Faroe Islands, Malta (Sweden because I like Swedish football, and Romania for my long-suffering ex-roomie, who is Romanian.
Group G: Poland, Austria, Israel, Slovenia, FYR Macedonia, Latvia (Poland for my ex-pastor, and Slovenia because I've had a soft spot for them since they made Euro 2000)
Group H: France, Iceland, Turkey, Albania, Moldova, Andorra (Iceland because... well... Iceland. :P Albania because they've been looking good of late, and I don't like France and don't care for Turkey much either.)
Group I: Belgium, Russia, Scotland, Cyprus, Kazakhstan, San Marino (was actually a hard pick between Russia and Belgium, but definitely Scotland)
Group J: Italy, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Finland, Greece, Armenia, Liechtenstein (Bosnia because of Asmir Begovic - is he even still playing? - and Finland because... Finland. Finland )
What is going on with England?! We've never been so good, and on paper our squad is a lot weaker than it used to be!! Nice to see we're playing as a team, and all getting behind the manager, too. I'm glad the World Cup is now looking a lot less like a flash in the pan sort of thing.

That, and Kazakhstan beat Scotland 3 - 0!?? Poor Scotland! :(
(03-23-2019, 09:30 AM)Pyrite Wrote: [ -> ]What is going on with England?! We've never been so good, and on paper our squad is a lot weaker than it used to be!!
Well, it continues:

Montenegro Montenegro 1 - 5 England England

Sadly, though, some of our players faced racist abuse during the match :'( . I do hope any Montenegrin fans responsible for this are identified and sanctioned by the governing body for their despicable actions.
Why is it always the southern parts of Europe (especially the southeast) that end up being racist? :(
Pages: 1 2 3