The Coffee House

Full Version: Hermione's Army
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hermione's Army

When in doubt, go to the library!

We are a literature/reading based forum where literature lovers can get together to enjoy any and all discussions related to their favorite literature.  You can even discuss movies/tv shows based on literature.  We are also a place that welcomes our feline friends and reading pals (cat lovers) as well.  If you are an avid reader, this is the place for you.
Nice :D .

I don't know how much I'll be able to contribute to this place (since I'm not much of a reader), but I've registered :) !
(01-22-2023, 11:11 PM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]Nice :D .

I don't know how much I'll be able to contribute to this place (since I'm not much of a reader), but I've registered :) !

I've activated your account.  Thank you for being a member.

You can post wherever you feel comfortable.
Sure, I'll join. I love books. :P
(01-23-2023, 05:14 PM)Nilla Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, I'll join. I love books. :P

Your account has been activated.  Thank you for joining!
Is there a section for lesser known books that deserve more like The Dinosaur Lords? Or heck, non-fiction like basically any prehistory or history book? I'm interested.
You can discuss any kind of books you want.  Doesn't have to be specifically fiction, you can discuss non-fiction or history or whatever you like.
We have opened up the "Book of the Month".  Come vote on which book you want to read for our first book of the month!
We've added a "theme" to the forum that I hope everyone likes.

You can also request to affiliate with us.
We have a new "theme" on the forum.  This new theme should look more literature based than the previous theme we were using.