The Coffee House

Full Version: Happy 13th anniversary, TCH!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: oI9yWqp.png]

Today marks 13 years since The Coffee House first opened its doors on ZetaBoards, on 3rd December 2009. Or, to put it another way: if TCH was a person, it would now be old enough to join itself :lol: .

As per usual, the next week will see us doing a variety of things to commemorate this milestone. To kick things off, I've added celebratory banners to the default theme and the two classic themes - and I'd like to thank and for their work on these. Also, I've handed out 713 Coffee Credits to anybody who's visited over the past week - and I intend to do the same for anybody who comes back over the next 7 days. But that won't be all: there will be more additions and events announced soon - so, watch this space!

Whether you've been around since the beginning or you joined just yesterday, I hope you'll join us in celebrating a happy 13th anniversary Birthday cake !
Happy anniversary TCH!!! Excited to see what's coming! :D
Happy anniversary TCH! It's amazing that after so much time we remain such a strong community. :)
Happy birthday, forum :D
An incredible achievement! Happy 13th Birthday!

Hippy
Happy 13th to TCH forum! :D
Happy birthday TCH, you're now officially half my age!! :P
Happy Birthday TCH!
HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY TCH
13 incredible years!

Here's to 13 more!  God Bless!
Pages: 1 2 3