The Coffee House

Full Version: Erin and Friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Erin the ballerina hangs out with friends at the park after her ballet class. One mysterious guy stalking her has a secret nefarious purpose(This mystery guy is pure NPC.)
Anyone who wants to join fills out the following form:
Name: 
Personality:
Backstory:

This RPG begins in a week or when at least three people join.
PS I hope this is the right way to start an RPG!
Dang! Forgot to kickstart!
Erin skipped through the field with her hair flipping in the breeze. “I love my life. Now why don’t I try a pirouette?” She spun gracefully. “Not dizzy at all!” she thought.
Name: Thomas
Personality: A cheerful and confident young man, who always enjoys spending time around his friends. He's of above-average intelligence; however, he doesn't enjoy school work, and therefore doesn't put much effort in and gets mediocre grades.
Backstory: One of Erin's dance partners, and also her oldest friend, who has known her since she was 5 years old. They were frequently teased over it in primary school (because they were one of the very few boy/girl friendships) and in high school (because people thought they were a romantic couple; in truth, this would never happen, because Thomas is asexual). Nevertheless, they've stuck with each other through thick and thin.

(For reference on Thomas's physical appearance: I imagine him to look like the vault boy from Fallout, but with brown hair)
OOC: Accepted :) !
OOC: I guess I should just start now :P .

BIC: Thomas happened to be observing the field the top of the hill - taking in the cool morning breeze. His eyes caught a small figure dancing gracefully through the field, like a pin prick against a lush backdrop of green grass.

Knowing immediately who it was, he darted down to meet his long-time friend.

"Morning, Erin! How you doing?"
“It’s nice to see you Thomas!” replied Erin. “Who would think there’d be sun for the whole week? Maybe Fenrir had a hairball!”
"Hah, maybe!" Thomas chuckled. "And speaking of a ball... have you remembered there's a dance this evening? Perhaps we ought to go through our routine again... get a bit of last-minute practice in!"
"Sure will! I've got time!" replied Erin. Inside she thought "Ha! You couldn't pass Norse Saga class without my tutelage!" She assumed a pose and extended her hand as if to say "Take me; I'm yours!"
Thomas smiled, and dutifully took Erin's hand. He then began prancing gracefully around the field, in a figure-of-eight pattern, with Erin following loyally by his side.

After a couple of minutes, he stopped, and turned to Erin. "Now let's see what you can do :) !"